Just found out something that is hilarious

I have no issue with Florida getting repercussion. It’s not about Lingard as much as it is about a grown man saying let’s ***** up some kid career.
***** up a kids career he did it to himself , I don't get it he couldn't learn the playbook , my question is whom took his SAT test OMG . These children whom claim to want and be adults ( real world ) then give it to them , you don't know **** sorry NEXT PLEASE.

In the real world you have the right to succeed to the highest levels and the right to fail and ***** it up , I assure you the U gave key word here GAVE this child every opportunity thru tutors to learn something and when the tutors go WOW we threw everything at him to help , he might be fast and a tremendous talent but he has an empty look in his eyes of WHAAAAA ?

Advertisement
You allow players to contact other schools whenever and allow them to transfer on a whim, you're basically making every one of them free agents. That is why you have to sit a year and it's no different than the NFL where players are contractually obligated for x amount of years.

I really don't like what we're teaching players these days. Rather than work hard, earn your spot as well as playing time, just stop what you're doing and go somewhere else. Abandon your team, your teammates who are counting on you now or down the road. You're not going to win a championship here, go there and do it.

Whatever, I get it that sometimes people need change and I'm not against that. It should be a weighty decision and sitting out a year is the price you pay if you think it's worth it.

Now why would you hope someone get screwed over. Where are your morals? What profession are you in? Not only did you posted the ****. You showed the World who you are. You need to be bAnne’s.? I’m a huge hurricane fan. I hope my kid one day will be in sports but it’s predatory evil dream stealing people like you that want to see kids fail. I can’t stand people like you. If manny ever did a kid like that on purpose and I found out about it. As a parent my kid would not go there. You have no morals or decency about yourself and should crawl under the first dam rock that you see. If manny is doing stuff like this I want support him or Miami until he’s gone!

Oh so you're ok with UF and Lo conspiring together but mad at UM for letting LO decide his future. LOL

Personal attacks
***** up a kids career he did it to himself , I don't get it he couldn't learn the playbook , my question is whom took his SAT test OMG . These children whom claim to want and be adults ( real world ) then give it to them , you don't know **** sorry NEXT PLEASE.

In the real world you have the right to succeed to the highest levels and the right to fail and ***** it up , I assure you the U gave key word here GAVE this child every opportunity thru tutors to learn something and when the tutors go WOW we threw everything at him to help , he might be fast and a tremendous talent but he has an empty look in his eyes of WHAAAAA ?
Hey dumbass how is his life screwed up? This a 5 star player that manny never have a chance in the field. Miami not in position to not put 5 star products on the field but steady giving fullbacks scholarships that They never utilize on the field. FYI I said the issue I have is when it comes out your mouth a coach should ***** a kid. So pay attention dumbass before you start spitting your **** spitter.

Advertisement
Hey dumbass how is his life screwed up? This a 5 star player that manny never have a chance in the field. Miami not in position to not put 5 star products on the field but steady giving fullbacks scholarships that They never utilize on the field. FYI I said the issue I have is when it comes out your mouth a coach should ***** a kid. So pay attention dumbass before you start spitting your **** spitter.

DING DING DING HIT A NERVE LMAO LAMO , NICE ONE FOR YOUR #305...

Did I say anything to that nature dummy? I wasn’t addressing the UF /Lo situation. If I didn’t dont assume.. you got that you lil prick..
This good stuff here , outstanding .....

We got ****NESS
We got name calling
We surly got teeth grinding
We got mouth spewing foulness

What more could we ask for to enjoy......

See I kinda want him to get the waiver and then watch him sit on the bench. I think people are failing to see that lingard was passed by cam Harris who came in after him and then when dallas went down Robert burns saw more Carries than him. I dont think it's a situation of the coaches not liking him as that happened with 2 different staffs

Advertisement
I have no issue with Florida getting repercussion. It’s not about Lingard as much as it is about a grown man saying let’s ***** up some kid career.
[/QUOT
Did I say anything to that nature dummy? I wasn’t addressing the UF /Lo situation. If I didn’t dont assume.. you got that you lil prick..

Dummy and little. Hahhahahahahahaha You have no idea who you're talking to.

And don’t come on a sports site talking them dam dumb abbreviations that don’t nobody know. If you’re in any type of management where you manage human beings, well any type of animal. I’m sure they have a passionate dislike for you. If anybody know how you truly are, I’m sure they hate you. For instance, I don’t know you, never met or seen you. But I hate how you are. You need to change buddy. Stay to yourself and don’t talk or let others get to know you because if they do....smh

You mean that you dont know

I read NCAA changed the waiver rule and added language that would all but eliminate waivers. He is sitting yet another year and I think loses a year of eligibility if they count 2019 as his red shirt year. Now if they call it a medical ship for 2019 he can use his red shirt sitting 2020 and still have 4 years to play.

Thats the thing.

With a medical waiver, you have to provide documented proof that your injury kept you out all year.

He was cleared Week 3 played 1 game and shut it down on his own.

Havent heard anything to changes to the waiver rule but they need to get rid if that initial 25 counters ASAP. Its stupid and at the end of the day it only hurts players who could end up at better places but are told theres no room.

No keep the rule just dont count FBS to FBS transfers to the 25 only the 85 and no waivers unless you are a graduate transfer

Advertisement
Now why would you hope someone get screwed over. Where are your morals? What profession are you in? Not only did you posted the ****. You showed the World who you are. You need to be bAnne’s.? I’m a huge hurricane fan. I hope my kid one day will be in sports but it’s predatory evil dream stealing people like you that want to see kids fail. I can’t stand people like you. If manny ever did a kid like that on purpose and I found out about it. As a parent my kid would not go there. You have no morals or decency about yourself and should crawl under the first dam rock that you see. If manny is doing stuff like this I want support him or Miami until he’s gone!

No its called accountability.

You dont sit yourself out mid-season, Then cry that you arent playing after you pulled yourself out. Then transfer to the rival school and then say you been dreaming about UF for 3 months especially when you was bashing them during his entire recruitment.

Sounds like Lingard was one of the cancers of the offense Manny was trying to flush.

And news flash every single school does this every single year.

Welcome to College Football

Advertisement
And news flash every single school does this every single year.

Welcome to College Football
I was preseason all American, all SEC, and NFL draft pick. So no, I’ll welcome your *** to College football. I know the game much deeper than you. It’s people like you who agree it’s ok for an emotional grown man to ***** up a kids career. If the kid ***** it up, let him. But a person in power position who told parents you could trust them in their home, should not take any action in doing so.

No its called accountability.

You dont sit yourself out mid-season, Then cry that you arent playing after you pulled yourself out. Then transfer to the rival school and then say you been dreaming about UF for 3 months especially when you was bashing them during his entire recruitment.

Sounds like Lingard was one of the cancers of the offense Manny was trying to flush.
Ok that doesn’t give a coach a reason to mess a player over. What if you applied for another job. Your current employer found out. Is it ok for your employer to try and get you fired? I don’t think so.

Advertisement
Back