Just found out something that is hilarious

Advertisement
Lol at they can prove he was healthy atleast “half” the season... so that means he wasn’t healthy right?

How is this even remotely true when Manny stated publicly during the season that Lingard approached him about redshirting and because he felt he still wasn’t ready and Manny agreed with that assessment?
First the plan to attack Diaz aint work. So then he used the excuse Diaz was throwing out there against him, because that's when he made his mind up to leave

Glad to see the virtue signaling hasn’t died on the super insane fanatic message board.

Know your audience

**** this traitorous **** Lingard

Always interesting to see people blasting the coaching staff for disfunction and then blasting the kids who've seen this first hand and want to bail.
It's not the bailing that's working people up. It's the tampering (by UFag of all schools). You have to draw the line somewhere or it will become open season once we're shown to be cucks.

Advertisement
Yes if my employer found out I was speaking with a rival company, They would have every right to fire me.
Don’t redoin
Its clear you dont know how the waiver process works.

The NCAA will reach out to Miami for documentation of the redshirt. Most cases the school will just send a letter stating they have no objections to the waiver. In this case, IF he tries to get a medical waiver, Miami will provide documentation that he wasnt injured and fully cleared to play and he CHOSE to sit out himself.

If he tries for a Family emergency waiver, the NCAA will most likely decline it considering he isnt from within the 100 mile radius of Gainesville. Also it is very very rare for them to grant that kind of waiver if it is an instate kid transferring from 1 instate school to another instate school.
man after you done reported me talking about I personally attacked you. Now you want to respond to my post. Ima tell you like I told the staff that told me I personally attacked you. You kiss my *** right along with the staff on this site. Bottom line. You attack players and ridicule them and then run and report. The staff on this site need to realize they should not straddle the fence and the kids in the team the reason this site exist.

Don’t redoin

man after you done reported me talking about I personally attacked you. Now you want to respond to my post. Ima tell you like I told the staff that told me I personally attacked you. You kiss my *** right along with the staff on this site. Bottom line. You attack players and ridicule them and then run and report. The staff on this site need to realize they should not straddle the fence and the kids in the team the reason this site exist.
I agree with you your right, but you are lookin like a fool goin back and forth on the internet mane, gracefully bow out

I barely remember how to log on to this site. It’s not that serious. Meaning I could care less if I get blocked from this site. It’s a million other sites to get information from.

Advertisement
I barely remember how to log on to this site. It’s not that serious. Meaning I could care less if I get blocked from this site. It’s a million other sites to get information from.
Why would you get banned? By this site’s standards you’re pretty mild. Most of us get that kids might not want to play for this staff. It’s the gaytor tampering thing that’s driving all of this for most of us.

Lol at they can prove he was healthy atleast “half” the season... so that means he wasn’t healthy right?

How is this even remotely true when Manny stated publicly during the season that Lingard approached him about redshirting and because he felt he still wasn’t ready and Manny agreed with that assessment?
If I remember correctly, Zo was cleared by UM medical..Diaz even said they wanted to playe him and get him reps..he had that set back in practice with the head injury..then came to the staff with the I’m not mentally ready to go abd wanted the RS... as a coach if a kid comes to u like that no coach in America is gonna fight the kid or his ppl on his wish’s..could imagine if they threw him out there for large rep, he got hurt again or him or his ppl leaked that he went to the staff witg this but manny and co ignored his wishes and “forced him to play”..could u imagine that back storm...all in all it just sounds fishy from Zos side. If him and Cuzz end up at UF it will all confirm what happened imo

Don’t redoin

I never reported you.

I dont do that here or have the time

Why would you get banned? By this site’s standards you’re pretty mild. Most of us get that kids might not want to play for this staff. It’s the gaytor tampering thing that’s driving all of this for most of us.

Exactly.... while I'd prefer Lo stuck it out and worked harder, it's HIS RIGHT to put his name in the portal, field "offers", and choose from those who don't tamper. Whether he gets a waiver from the NCAA is up to the ncaa.

BUT.... you're absolutely right RVA, it's the tampering and the cheaters should/must pay and pay big. Later Gaytor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will see how the NCAA hands out the waivers this year. Some players that had actually reason like the Vt lineman cause of his mom brain cancer didn’t get one cause of the mileage from the home to the school was too far. Same with Luke ford and Illinois

And don’t come on a sports site talking them dam dumb abbreviations that don’t nobody know. If you’re in any type of management where you manage human beings, well any type of animal. I’m sure they have a passionate dislike for you. If anybody know how you truly are, I’m sure they hate you. For instance, I don’t know you, never met or seen you. But I hate how you are. You need to change buddy. Stay to yourself and don’t talk or let others get to know you because if they do....smh
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Advertisement
Back