Just found out something that is hilarious

Advertisement
Thats the thing.

With a medical waiver, you have to provide documented proof that your injury kept you out all year.

He was cleared Week 3 played 1 game and shut it down on his own.

The report didn’t say he was seeking a medical transfer though, ito said he wants to be closer to home because his dad is sick.

No its called accountability.

You dont sit yourself out mid-season, Then cry that you arent playing after you pulled yourself out. Then transfer to the rival school and then say you been dreaming about UF for 3 months especially when you was bashing them during his entire recruitment.

Sounds like Lingard was one of the cancers of the offense Manny was trying to flush.
I agree what you’re saying.

Advertisement
This good stuff here , outstanding .....

We got ****NESS
We got name calling
We surly got teeth grinding
We got mouth spewing foulness

What more could we ask for to enjoy......
Well if they keep on , I’ll keep on. Actually I’m having fun. I say hate but I don’t hate anyone.

Advertisement
I was preseason all American, all SEC, and NFL draft pick. So no, I’ll welcome your *** to College football. I know the game much deeper than you. It’s people like you who agree it’s ok for an emotional grown man to ***** up a kids career. If the kid ***** it up, let him. But a person in power position who told parents you could trust them in their home, should not take any action in doing so.

If that is the case state your name since it is public knowledge.

I was preseason all American, all SEC, and NFL draft pick. So no, I’ll welcome your *** to College football. I know the game much deeper than you. It’s people like you who agree it’s ok for an emotional grown man to ***** up a kids career. If the kid ***** it up, let him. But a person in power position who told parents you could trust them in their home, should not take any action in doing so.

Manny never recruited Lo.

That was Richt and Brown, they are gone. He quit on the team after he was declared healthy. That is the issue at hand.

Advertisement
Yes I do. That’s wrong. Lingard and UF are wrong if that’s the case. Suspend him a year and take scholarships from UF and fine them. But a coach should not purposely damage a kid career.

Its clear you dont know how the waiver process works.

The NCAA will reach out to Miami for documentation of the redshirt. Most cases the school will just send a letter stating they have no objections to the waiver. In this case, IF he tries to get a medical waiver, Miami will provide documentation that he wasnt injured and fully cleared to play and he CHOSE to sit out himself.

If he tries for a Family emergency waiver, the NCAA will most likely decline it considering he isnt from within the 100 mile radius of Gainesville. Also it is very very rare for them to grant that kind of waiver if it is an instate kid transferring from 1 instate school to another instate school.

The report didn’t say he was seeking a medical transfer though, ito said he wants to be closer to home because his dad is sick.

You have to be within 100 miles which Orange City is not. Also you have to provide medical documentation of the sickness.

Advertisement
You have to be within 100 miles which Orange City is not. Also you have to provide medical documentation of the sickness.

I’m pretty sure that the rule is 150 miles now & it’s pretty widely known that his dad has had multiple kidney transplants & complications since from them. There was a story recently about it in the newspaper when he announced he was transferring. That’s why I’ve been confused by your entire thread. He’s not seeking a medical redshirt or medical hardship, he’s trying to be closer to his dad the story said.

I’m pretty sure that the rule is 150 miles now & it’s pretty widely known that his dad has had multiple kidney transplants & complications since from them. There was a story recently about it in the newspaper when he announced he was transferring. That’s why I’ve been confused by your entire thread. He’s not seeking a medical redshirt or medical hardship, he’s trying to be closer to his dad the story said.

Its 100, that is why the kid who transferred from Coastal Carolina to VT got denied because his mother house was 5 miles outside the 100 mile radius.

Advertisement
Back