Just found out something that is hilarious

Advertisement
In what scenario (aside from being a grad transfer) would he NOT need a waiver??
The NCAA could allow him to play this coming season pending certain circumstances much like Fields for OSU and Martell down here.... Supposedly they were going to be more strict in the allowing of such actions this coming season but we'll see how that plays out.... My feeling is he should sit a year...

Advertisement
The NCAA could allow him to play this coming season pending certain circumstances much like Fields for OSU and Martell down here.... Supposedly they were going to be more strict in the allowing of such actions this coming season but we'll see how that plays out.... My feeling is he should sit a year...

In the same scenario that Tate was able to play when he came here.

In each situation (Field, Martell) they got a waiver. Unsure of what the circumstances were. But OP said Lingard is going to have to get a waiver to play BECAUSE he chose to sit out AND UM can prove he was healthy to play at least half the season.

My point was he has to get a waiver because he transferred, thats it. Not because of some conspiracy about him choosing to redshirt or coaches blackballing him or injuries or improper contact or whatever.

I lost track of the lingard situation. Did he not play this season by choice? So he could redshirt and play for Florida? Was this confirmed by anyone?

I lost track of the lingard situation. Did he not play this season by choice? So he could redshirt and play for Florida? Was this confirmed by anyone?

He chose to sit out so he can be 100% instead of wasting a year barely playing. Remember he played in 7 games before his injury his freshman year.

The reason why Martell got the waiver because Day flat out told him he wasnt going to play and didnt care to grant him immediate eligibility. I am pretty sure Lingard didn't get the blessing for immediate eligibility and will fight any grievances UF places. There is documentation he was cleared to play Week 3. Should we have played him.....Yes but he was focused on Redshirting. He played in 2 games when he could have played atleast 9.

Advertisement
Nah **** him, I truly hope we make him sit another year. There is documentation he was cleared to play back in September because he choose to redshirt to get stronger.

Hard to get medical waiver when your cleared in September and you choose to redshirt.
You should reevaluate your sad ******* life when you wish bad **** on some kid who chose Miami and never wavered and wanted to play here all along. And now he realized this is a **** show........makes you more ******* petty than he is.

Advertisement
Family hardship waiver cancels out medical and other factors. He may have a legitimate cause for a waiver depending on the severity of his family member’s illness.

Nah..I wouldn’t call it ******* him over..but I’d definitely set a precedent right here to make sure something like this doesn’t happen again..kid was in contact with UF, fact, asked for a RS cause he wasn’t right, fact all to be able to suit up next year with out losing a year...**** him over manny

wait...its cucks in here yucking it up...that we should just allow him to go to uf and play and not question the waiver?.

You ninjas is clowns.

Just open the door for UF to recruit all of our players while on roster...sounds good for you sec loving fanboys
Exactly..I’d set the precedent right now..you want to play games like that..alright we gonna make it hard for u to get what u wanted

Advertisement
You should reevaluate your sad ******* life when you wish bad **** on some kid who chose Miami and never wavered and wanted to play here all along. And now he realized this is a **** show........makes you more ******* petty than he is.
Nope. You can't allow your team to be tampered with by an in-state rival. He goes to WSU I doubt we care and wish him well.

Hardship family waiver. Coral Gables to waaaaaaaay too far from Orange City versus Canesville. That extra 2 hours seals the deal. :LOL:

The NCAA isnt going to grant an in-state kid who transferred from an in-state school to another in-state school that sort of waiver.

Advertisement
Back