JT4...Tyreek Hill

Its obvious you can only read and remember - copy and paste, character restricted keyboard warrior twitter verse tweets; Its bad enough living near uconn and other state public schools & trying not to throw every heavy object I see at their stupid looking mugs. Let alone keyboard warriors who think they're worth anything but being a detriment hiding behind a computer screen thinking they funny. STUPID freaking MEATBALL
I was outside Hartford over Christmas. Beautiful area, but yes, the people are not quite the same as down here.

I honestly wish you no ill will. If you want to take my harmless ribbing as a major insult, then fine, but I'm not going to insult you back. Oh, I also don't use twitter except for a class I'm taking in analytics. It's unfortunately required.

Advertisement
I was outside Hartford over Christmas. Beautiful area, but yes, the people are not quite the same as down here.

I honestly wish you no ill will. If you want to take my harmless ribbing as a major insult, then fine, but I'm not going to insult you back. Oh, I also don't use twitter except for a class I'm taking in analytics. It's unfortunately required.
Okay buddy.

Every time you quote anything that I type, you either; All of your texts are just stupid rhetoric or literally just a stupid emoji face reaction in replace of hitting the quote button or one more stupid response.

Sad to see people wishing he fails man. No his career didn’t turn out to be anything special at Miami and that’s on him AND for sure the coaches. Just wish this kid good luck and move on. I hope He makes it And does well
It would be funny if he ended up returning to UM (obviously just hypothetical not in reality) and how the narrative here would do a total 180 haha

Okay buddy.

Every time you quote anything that I type, you either; All of your texts are just stupid rhetoric or literally just a stupid emoji face reaction in replace of hitting the quote button or one more stupid response.
Maybe I wasn't as nice to you as I could've been before your vacation. You say stupid rhetoric, I say witty retort. I do offer reactions, but I never respond with just an emoji. I'll try harder to like more of your posts. I kinda feel bad for being a bit of a **** in the past so I'm trying to not be as confrontational and quick to anger.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s just say that JT4 hasn’t been locked in to his training for the combine. All the talent in the world and STILL not bringing a good attitude
Being a product of your environment can be good or bad. The above goes along with the following; Think about a doctor or hospital staff says how a coma patient can hear what one may say out loud as if both are having a conversation. They don't think to themselves though if a completely unconscious person will hear the dialogue right.. Being in a hospital hooked up to items that are not natural like water say - IV tubes, the liquids, being around & monitored by electric powered devices // Defibrillators use a sudden electric shock to jump start the chest/heart area which pumps warm blood, and the brain literally uses electric currents to work in unison.... Every single human being warm blooded works in a, Yin and Yang effect.

Motherly instinct / How a woman may read to a unborn child / The truth hurts - Parents arguing may effect a child / Just verbal arguments between a married couple may create enough that leads to divorce / etc.

One may not know a social media user taunting through the safety of anonymous aliases. I just watched a segment, how a nfl player got released for telling a "Keyboard warrior aka soft little man" to meet him in real life, so that he could put him in his place.. How so called fans of teams / players literally stalk complete strangers, who might as well be attacking them on a personal level; In most cases its literally some punk thinking they wouldn't snuff the life out, just because a kid uses a twitter fake name to act tough;

As the actual individuals who are good enough to actually play the game at a elite level compared to the stalkers on social media.. Myself, having lived in New York / Long Island and being friends, with real mutual respect both ways.. And then moving just a state over to connecticut and the first time experiencing weak little men and thot-whores, who act like they deserve more than anything but a dirt nap.. Literally the first time I experienced any type of stereotyping was when I moved just a couple hours worth of driving.. One learns how to read through a keyboard and in person who's a weak dude, and who actually has; Respect aka One who does not assume aka At least have the decency make eye contact & not put words in another persons mouth.

I think jt4 could be really good at the next level but he needs to go to the right team or he won't be on a practice squad. I think the perfect situation for him would be ravens imo a team with structure but let's the players be themselves and he would also see playing time as they only have one good wr

I think jt4 could be really good at the next level but he needs to go to the right team or he won't be on a practice squad. I think the perfect situation for him would be ravens imo a team with structure but let's the players be themselves and he would also see playing time as they only have one good wr

Ravens already have a small speed guy that actually produces. That is not the place for him.....he would need a different offense......spread it out so he gets matched against safeties...not good enough route runner to get separation from CBs

Advertisement
He's no tyreek hill but nobody in the NFL is he has olympic sprinter type speed,with that said I never seen a cane get this much hate and vitriol from a group of so called fans all because he didn't live up to the potential you wanted while having some of the worst power 5 QBs and coaches ever assembled. Good luck to JT I hope he kills it in the NFL and yes he will be drafted

Last edited:
Moral of this story based on the comments

A thread of a Bunch of Privileged Americans who descend from the Caucasus Mountains wishing the downfall of an inner city kid. What's new? America. Goodluck JT4 I wish you the best.
We aren’t wishing. We are predicting.

Advertisement
I was always critical of JT4, we never seen his full potential. I wish him well. Really hope he gets it together between the ears. Best of luck to the young man.

All the things everyone already said. Talent, moves, ect.

He certainly has a few highlights. A few go routes good freshman year. LSU game had some freak plays as well. That dive into the end-zone on the punt return against VT was incredible. TDs against FSU this year and last were good.

Not remotely consistent though. Be it injuries, dehydration, whatever. He basically didn't exist most of his career here. A guy we always wanted to have the ball but he rarely got it.

He reminds me of Cager actually. Not in stature or skill set but in production. Cager randomly would decide to dominate DBs. But he also didn't exist quite a bit (or existed to get the drops). If either of those guys had a better head on their shoulders things would be very different.

A transfer and redshirt would probably be better for him than the league. He still needs to prove he can be a WR. He also would benefit from the experience of being a consistently productive player.

It is interesting that you all don't see the comparison

Tyreek barely did anything in college

One year at the D1 level

He had the raw talent

Jeff has an extremely rare skillset for his size and speed

He is strong and goes up and gets it like he is much bigger than he is

Get him in with a mentor, an older player that will take him in

Thats when you will see Jeff blossom

1.) Big difference between Tyreek's speed & JT4's. JT4 is definitely more quick than fast, and will probably time somewhere in the low 4.4's or high 4.3's.

2.) The issues this young man is dealing with, cannot be addressed by a mentor. They tried to have KJ mentor him this past yr by making him his roommate, and it didn't work.

3.) I agree he has ability, but that has never been the question. His intangibles are the main issue, and at the NFL level that is what separates the players that make it from the one's that don't.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back