JT4...Tyreek Hill

Advertisement
This fan base's obsession with the troubled Jeff Thomas is laughable.

Talented kid. Nice speed. Had a few very notable moments for Miami—but his attitude, ego, entitlement and down moments greatly outweighs any potential or big moments.

I don't care how fast a kid is—if you don't have a solid work ethic and believe you're automatically better than the rest due to God-given talent, you're not going to be playing for long.

Unless this kid finds and attitude adjustment and falls in love with hard work—he's gonna flame out fast, if he even get a proper chance to show what he can do.

KId is a sixth round pick, at best—unless he just dazzles at the combine and changes the perception of him overnight.

This fan base's obsession with the troubled Jeff Thomas is laughable.

Talented kid. Nice speed. Had a few very notable moments for Miami—but his attitude, ego, entitlement and down moments greatly outweighs any potential or big moments.

I don't care how fast a kid is—if you don't have a solid work ethic and believe you're automatically better than the rest due to God-given talent, you're not going to be playing for long.

Unless this kid finds and attitude adjustment and falls in love with hard work—he's gonna flame out fast, if he even get a proper chance to show what he can do.

KId is a sixth round pick, at best—unless he just dazzles at the combine and changes the perception of him overnight.

He needs love and guidance

JT4 ain't no Hill bruh.....Hills burst man he's doing that against NFL players. JT4 could barely do that vs cfb players
Not everyone can play with - Patrick Mahomes throwing the ball with Aaron Rodgers ability to throw off balance, and with Brett Favre arm strength; Andy Reid has always been known as a brilliant offensive coach. Look at the offense when he was with the Eagles, especially after they added Terrell Owens.
Sure Donovan McNabb & Terrell Owens aired out they playing career differences. Terrell was known as a supposed "Headache" in the locker room; Given the fact he was always the most athletic receiver his rookie year - he was clocked at right around '20 miles per hour, as he was running for a touchdown with Philly. McNabb had his best years throwing T.O. the ball, and Philly made the super bowl, which they almost won [Lost by, three].

Jeff Thomas - I would think will have better combine numbers than Chad Johnson had. And sure Chad Johnson is going to measure that he grew to a taller height; They both have similar movements on the field, also Chad six seasons in a row where his longest reception plus yards after was at least seventy-yards.. Also Carson Palmer, Chad, T.J. Houshmandzadeh formed one of the best offenses when it came to the passing game.

If your going by just creating separation from the defender than you have no clue what you are talking about. Football is the ultimate team game besides the fact with all the rules changing every year, there is still players getting concussions; Soccer players may get CTE symptoms from just the impact of using their skulls instead of their feet; The bengals selected John Ross 9th overall, and knowing their owners because he has the fastest timed forty yard dash time in combine history. Based on the stats alone, maybe that combines electronic devices lied about how fast he really might be..
His best season so far is; 13 games played / 58 targets / 21 catches / 210 yards & 7 scores - in 2018.....Only 8 games played / 56 targets / 28 catches / 506 yards / Only 3 touchdowns in 2019...His longest receptions/yards after the catch was 39 yards = compared to 66 yards, in 2018 verses 2019.

DeSean Jackson & Tyreek Hill... This is the best comparison; Between their athletic ability on the playing field, and the roles that they both have on both teams. Andy Reid was the head coach for DeSean Jackson's first five nfl seasons, and was and still is the head coach with Tyreek Hills career thus for too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not everyone can play with - Patrick Mahomes throwing the ball with Aaron Rodgers ability to throw off balance, and with Brett Favre arm strength; Andy Reid has always been known as a brilliant offensive coach. Look at the offense when he was with the Eagles, especially after they added Terrell Owens.
Sure Donovan McNabb & Terrell Owens aired out they playing career differences. Terrell was known as a supposed "Headache" in the locker room; Given the fact he was always the most athletic receiver his rookie year - he was clocked at right around '20 miles per hour, as he was running for a touchdown with Philly. McNabb had his best years throwing T.O. the ball, and Philly made the super bowl, which they almost won [Lost by, three].

Jeff Thomas - I would think will have better combine numbers than Chad Johnson had. And sure Chad Johnson is going to measure that he grew to a taller height; They both have similar movements on the field, also Chad six seasons in a row where his longest reception plus yards after was at least seventy-yards.. Also Carson Palmer, Chad, T.J. Houshmandzadeh formed one of the best offenses when it came to the passing game.

If your going by just creating separation from the defender than you have no clue what you are talking about. Football is the ultimate team game besides the fact with all the rules changing every year, there is still players getting concussions; Soccer players may get CTE symptoms from just the impact of using their skulls instead of their feet; The bengals selected John Ross 9th overall, and knowing their owners because he has the fastest timed forty yard dash time in combine history. Based on the stats alone, maybe that combines electronic devices lied about how fast he really might be..
His best season so far is; 13 games played / 58 targets / 21 catches / 210 yards & 7 scores - in 2018.....Only 8 games played / 56 targets / 28 catches / 506 yards / Only 3 touchdowns in 2019...His longest receptions/yards after the catch was 39 yards = compared to 66 yards, in 2018 verses 2019.

DeSean Jackson & Tyreek Hill... This is the best comparison; Between their athletic ability on the playing field, and the roles that they both have on both teams. Andy Reid was the head coach for DeSean Jackson's first five nfl seasons, and was and still is the head coach with Tyreek Hills career thus for too.

Bro what the **** are you trying to say with this rant?

I quoted the following in the same reply before I typed what I did.. Its directed at all these fans who think Jeff Thomas has no hope to make a nfl roster, because Miami as a whole had a bad 2019 season. Hindsight and all the stupidity that these meatballs proceed to think alike; I literally only reiterated common sense aka.

More or less the same exact thoughts anyone would use as the same line of thinking / If they were to bring up those I used to defend Jeff Thomas.. As well as calling these dudes just straight up stupid front runners. I don't know; It appears you have enough text messages on this website about the Miami Hurricanes sports entities.
All I am saying is, he can be special.

The LSU game was evidence

Last edited:
It is interesting that you all don't see the comparison

Tyreek barely did anything in college

One year at the D1 level

He had the raw talent

Jeff has an extremely rare skillset for his size and speed

He is strong and goes up and gets it like he is much bigger than he is

Get him in with a mentor, an older player that will take him in

Thats when you will see Jeff blossom
You comparing JT4 to an world class athlete in hill... the man could’ve went pro in track also like he’s the outlier and not the norm lol

Advertisement
Not on Hill's level but still uber talented in his own right. Wouldn't be surprised to see him make an impact in the NFL.

Kid has issues but don't understand all the hate for him on this board -- one of the most talented WR we've had in years.

Here. Maybe this will help.
Rplot01.jpeg

Advertisement
Barely? I seen him running past dudes with ease often. Obviously the nfl is another level but he has the ability
I agree man dude is sick. Hill is next level and built better. JT4 can be amazing he has to go into the right fit and he needs to increase that work ethic.

I think he will have that impact in the NFL, and wouldn't be surprised to see KC go after him

I am going to miss his abilities

That LSU game showed me what he COULD'VE been and COULD be

Discuss
Stop

I watched Hill in college. And discipline and injury problems kept him off the field a lot but when he played you could see he was at another level. JT4 was never close to that.

Advertisement
I agree man dude is sick. Hill is next level and built better. JT4 can be amazing he has to go into the right fit and he needs to increase that work ethic.
If Jeff Thomas gets to join a team that has a good coach or management, which most owners lack any clue how to run a team.. Other then be multi billionaires thanks to capitalism; Given the fact the Jets owners are stupid as **** themselves - maybe / hopefully... Jeff Thomas is more alike to Santana Moss, just not the same type of fluidity on the field from what I've seen; He has the same type of front line speed, he's more alike Phillip Dorsett in terms of they look in terms of their change of direction, and how long it takes them to reach top speed.

Just that Mark Richt best quarter back was Malik Rosier, who was recruited as a last resort by Al Golden.. Fans say Richt was a a bad coach with Miami, I doubt Al Golden would have been able to develop Rosier the same. Then Dan Enos benefited from Tua plus three elite wide receivers, and look at the steady elite teams Nick Saban maintains at Alabama.. Mark Richt can only do so much on the sidelines along with how certain players react to being not being the best player on the entire team like on some high school teams.

oh yea @JD08 Go suck on a strap on or bang your head on a some highway moving traffic - "Literally"

If Jeff Thomas gets to join a team that has a good coach or management, which most owners lack any clue how to run a team.. Other then be multi billionaires thanks to capitalism; Given the fact the Jets owners are stupid as **** themselves - maybe / hopefully... Jeff Thomas is more alike to Santana Moss, just not the same type of fluidity on the field from what I've seen; He has the same type of front line speed, he's more alike Phillip Dorsett in terms of they look in terms of their change of direction, and how long it takes them to reach top speed.

Just that Mark Richt best quarter back was Malik Rosier, who was recruited as a last resort by Al Golden.. Fans say Richt was a a bad coach with Miami, I doubt Al Golden would have been able to develop Rosier the same. Then Dan Enos benefited from Tua plus three elite wide receivers, and look at the steady elite teams Nick Saban maintains at Alabama.. Mark Richt can only do so much on the sidelines along with how certain players react to being not being the best player on the entire team like on some high school teams.

oh yea @JD08 Go suck on a strap on or bang your head on a some highway moving traffic - "Literally"
JT should be a beast man...hope he reps the U on MNF

I literally took your post and put it in a word cloud yet you take offense.

Those are your exact words.

I literally took your post and put it in a word cloud yet you take offense.

Those are your exact words.
Its obvious you can only read and remember - copy and paste, character restricted keyboard warrior twitter verse tweets; Its bad enough living near uconn and other state public schools & trying not to throw every heavy object I see at their stupid looking mugs. Let alone keyboard warriors who think they're worth anything but being a detriment hiding behind a computer screen thinking they funny. STUPID freaking MEATBALL

Advertisement
Back