JT4...Tyreek Hill

I think he will have that impact in the NFL, and wouldn't be surprised to see KC go after him

I am going to miss his abilities

That LSU game showed me what he COULD'VE been and COULD be

Discuss

Some members of this fan base truly live in an alternate reality.

Advertisement
I honestly couldn't care less if he gets his head on straight. Dude took a golden opportunity worth a **** of a lot of money and disrespected it. This is why I hate that "once a 'Cane, always a 'Cane" crap. No man. Ray Armstrong put himself above the program. He can rot too. It's one thing to not meet your expectations, it's another one to spit in the face of your opportunity.
He will find that out once his number isn’t called in the draft. And if he gets a chance to walk on a team he will see that he only will get one time to ***** up. These GMs and HCs know it’s the owners money they are dealing with and if they make too many mistakes they could be let go (fired) trying to pacify these immature adults that don’t care about their own careers....ie Mark dumbazz Walton! and Gerald Willis.

Look, we all know the mishaps of his career at Miami.

He has untapped potential.

In my original post, I never said he was as fast as Cheetah, but Jeff isn't running a 4.9

I think you guys forget some of the things he did while he was here

There were plays that he made that he made out of nothing. Him vs LSU, he was our WHOLE offense.

Some of y'all are so quick to leave a kid for dead

JT4 is going to need to go to a team that will take the time to help him develop on and off the field. Im praying he has smart people around him that have a list of teams (Saints, Chiefs) that known for developing fast guys into real WRs. If not, I'll be seeing lots of him up here in Canada

Every player that clocks as many of snap's as this dude did. Has a play here or there. That you could point at and say. That was some next lvl **** but the fact is. He doesn't have but a couple.

Untapped talent doesn't mean **** when your trying to make it in the league. You better be able to offer something to prove your worth the investment. While they wait for you too blossom.

The NFL is for groomed players and very rarely is a roster spot held up for a guy that isn't great at anything and has baggage.

Advertisement
We've seen this show before and we know how it usually ends.

Every player that clocks as many of snap's as this dude did. Has a play here or there. That you could point at and say. That was some next lvl **** but the fact is. He doesn't have but a couple.

Untapped talent doesn't mean **** when your trying to make it in the league. You better be able to offer something to prove your worth the investment. While they wait for you too blossom.

The NFL is for groomed players and very rarely is a roster spot held up for a guy that isn't great at anything and has baggage.

How about dudes like Herb Waters, Sam Shields, Quinton Dunbar?

All untapped potential, maybe not the off the field problems, but all of them were given the chance to switch positions, grow, and learn.

I think he will have that impact in the NFL, and wouldn't be surprised to see KC go after him

I am going to miss his abilities

That LSU game showed me what he COULD'VE been and COULD be

Discuss
I think he’s more comparable to mecole hardman or even Philip Dorset not on hill unless but I wouldn’t be mad if he surprise me in the league

Advertisement
I think his poor instincts on punt returns are his biggest obstacle to playing in the league. A guy with his skill set and obvious red flags could make a squad as a return man but despite his speed he was generally bad returning kicks and especially punts. If given the perfect lane, he could house it but you could say that about any fast guy. KJ, who is SLOW was a far more consistent punt returner than Thomas

JT4 is going to need to go to a team that will take the time to help him develop on and off the field. Im praying he has smart people around him that have a list of teams (Saints, Chiefs) that known for developing fast guys into real WRs. If not, I'll be seeing lots of him up here in Canada

Quit in HS. Quit in college. He's not going to have the opportunity to find a team that'll have patience with him.

Everyone he's ever known longer than 5 minutes has died because of gun violence in East St. Louis. He may not have the mental makeup to play professionally but it's not all his fault. He wouldn't be the first talented but troubled athlete who didn't fulfill his potential because of where and how he grew up.

Advertisement
Everyone he's ever known longer than 5 minutes has died because of gun violence in East St. Louis. He may not have the mental makeup to play professionally but it's not all his fault. He wouldn't be the first talented but troubled athlete who didn't fulfill his potential because of where and how he grew up.
This is where the culture problem comes in. Had he been around the 98-02 team instead on the 17-19 tram, he would have been exposed to a better group of examples to learn from. That's not to say he wouldn't have followed the same path, but success is contagious.

I really hope he does well. He should look no further than Bryan Cox for a roadmap to success.

It is interesting that you all don't see the comparison

Tyreek barely did anything in college

One year at the D1 level

He had the raw talent

Jeff has an extremely rare skillset for his size and speed

He is strong and goes up and gets it like he is much bigger than he is

Get him in with a mentor, an older player that will take him in

Thats when you will see Jeff blossom

JT4 ain't no Hill bruh.....Hills burst man he's doing that against NFL players. JT4 could barely do that vs cfb players

Advertisement
Wish nothing but the best for JT4. Going to have to look inward and make some changes but dude has talent. Him becoming a player in the league would benefit both him and Miami so I ain't going to root against him.

If coaches had put Osbourne at punt return from beginning of the season and he was primary receiver we win the Gator game and a couple others and pEnos still has a job . Head cases aren’t coaches fault . Was at the Dallas game and yes he has made a couple plays but he had his chance and more often than not blew it all on his own .

Another thing is our **** poor offenses hurt him more than anything he did. We see players with worse character issues change and make in the league all the time, but JT's production is lacking because our entire offense was trash from the playcalling to OL play.

Advertisement
Back