JT4...Tyreek Hill

Advertisement
His skills are very overrated for the nfl. He ain’t that fast. Not for the nfl. He’a quicker than fast, but his real strength is moves in open field. He has a hester like feel for how to slide around guys. But to do that, first you gotta get the ball in the open field. NFL WRs are bigger, taller, stronger, tougher, and mostly just as fast. And nfl CBs will abuse him. He aint reggie bush, but there is an analogy in that even bush struggled in nfl, because defensive players are so much faster.

Advertisement
I'm leaning to agreeing with you. But I really hope this kid get his head straight. He wouldn't get away with an once of the bs Manny took from him with Ed Reed around. There's a few more on this team right now that shouldn't get a second chance to keep ******** up. You're not a kid or a child at 19 and 20 yrs old you are now an adult. It's time to move these guys off the team until they can get there head together. And if not the school just need to cut bait. Keeping guys around that continually ***** up has a bad affect on the team.

I honestly couldn't care less if he gets his head on straight. Dude took a golden opportunity worth a **** of a lot of money and disrespected it. This is why I hate that "once a 'Cane, always a 'Cane" crap. No man. Ray Armstrong put himself above the program. He can rot too. It's one thing to not meet your expectations, it's another one to spit in the face of your opportunity.

Sad to see people wishing he fails man. No his career didn’t turn out to be anything special at Miami and that’s on him AND for sure the coaches. Just wish this kid good luck and move on. I hope He makes it And does well

It's not the coaches job to make someone care just like it's not a professor's job. You get an opportunity. What you do with it is on you.

Advertisement
OP probably thought Jacory was going to win couple heismans too............. JT4 quit on his team numerous times.....couldnt produce in college(yes the O sucked) cant run routes for shlt....hands are suspect......but sure why not

JT4 will be so lucky to get an invite to Indy for the combine. Don’t think he’s got enough dog in him to be anywhere near Hill’s talent or ability. Watch, the Redskins will snag him and drown him in purgatory
So, punching women and beating kids might sway them?

Advertisement
I don't know what he'll do, but I know I don't much care. He has a ton of talent, but he never really lived up to that at Miami and that's all I care about. It's cool for these guys who are average at Miami then do well in the league, but I'm a college football fan. Him making money in the NFL doesn't do sht for me.

Advertisement
I think he will have that impact in the NFL, and wouldn't be surprised to see KC go after him

I am going to miss his abilities

That LSU game showed me what he COULD'VE been and COULD be

Discuss

There's a chance JT4 blossoms in the NFL when he get's some good WR coaching and has GROWN *** MEN who will BEAT HIS *** if he plays punk games in practice or locker room...

B itch is going to the big leagues where they won't tolerate punks unless they can perform

Some of ya'll must have miserable lives. Stop hating on the kid. So what if he didn't live up to his potential here. Yeah he had his own mishaps but it's not like the coaches or his QBs gave him a shot to shine consistently. I hope the kid gets an opportunity and put that B!+@# in a chokehold and be able to change his families lives.

I honestly couldn't care less if he gets his head on straight. Dude took a golden opportunity worth a **** of a lot of money and disrespected it. This is why I hate that "once a 'Cane, always a 'Cane" crap. No man. Ray Armstrong put himself above the program. He can rot too. It's one thing to not meet your expectations, it's another one to spit in the face of your opportunity.
Before the season started almost every reply about Jeff Thomas after Enos was hired was; How Enos is going to put together one of the best offensive unit was going to be one of the best in not just the ACC but the ncaa. At Arkansas though the passing game relied heavily on the running game. His last year before Nick Saban hired him to leave as another coach to benefit from his "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." The running backs averaged more touchdowns then the passing game produced;

Oh yea, on this website during the summer; "Jeff Thomas might be a Heisman contender / The offense will be elite / KJ Osborn is the best number two receiver / Jeff Thomas is a future 1st rounder and etc etc." The same was said with past seasons. RJ McIntosh & Kendrick Norton should stay for their senior seasons; And before they got drafted in the mid to late rounds. When they first declared this website members were all pretty much typing away how they won't even get invites to the combine, let alone get drafted at all.

"Grow up / The NCAA robs them as is; CBS a multi billionaire entity owns 247 the website with now paid subscriptions.. When football was first professionally organized there was no paycheck, only after how many years the money started rolling in.. Given the fact CBS, fox, espn, nbc have billions upon billions of money in just revenue. Every "Student" athlete in at least the capitalist side of the ncaa education system deserves a slice of the pie. Besides the fact only the usual televised teams get more money distributed their way; The top 20 grossing teams in college made $933 million - That's more then March Madness in 2019 which is widely known as huge haul as is."

No one figured how at Alabama - Tua Tagovailoa was considered the best "Dual threat." Nick Saban obviously saw he could develop into a elite passer too, as they recruited and signed one of the best trio of wide receivers for Tua to throw the ball to; Plus the running backs that are all having at the very least very solid nfl careers. Trent Richardson had a good rookie season, then again the Browns front office executives + he was had enough touches to win the Heisman, in the end though aka Cleveland Browns. Alvin Kamara originally intended to play for them too.

Who knows with Baker Mayfield; Joe Thomas retired, then they proceed to trade Kevin Zeitler who one could argue would have been the best offensive linemen on the roster before they traded him. Olivier Vernon at this point is more of a third down pass rusher, watching the giants, some of the injuries plus with the wear and tear of the game caught up; He was known for his first step and turning the corner even with Miami, besides Cleveland hired a computer stat guy from the NY Mets. Being a Mets fan, I would not recommend any scout given their history.

His skills are very overrated for the nfl. He ain’t that fast. Not for the nfl. He’a quicker than fast, but his real strength is moves in open field. He has a hester like feel for how to slide around guys. But to do that, first you gotta get the ball in the open field. NFL WRs are bigger, taller, stronger, tougher, and mostly just as fast. And nfl CBs will abuse him. He aint reggie bush, but there is an analogy in that even bush struggled in nfl, because defensive players are so much faster.
Very good take

Advertisement
Back