JT4...Tyreek Hill

Advertisement
giphy.gif

JT4 will never amount to anything in the NFL. Dude is a prima donna locker room cancer. He probably won't get drafted, might sign as an UDFA, probably won't show up on time, if at all. And once he gets a paycheck? I'd be shocked if he sees a game.

He didn't do NEARLY enough in college, especially his last year, to overcome all the BS that surrounds him. Dude constantly put himself above the team and can rot for all I care.

He's the exact type of dude Reed was talking about referencing selfish players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im a big JT4 fan but he is a knucklehead and his reputation precedes him in a negative way. He has alot to work on mindset wise if he wants to hang in the league. He has talent for sure but he doesnt have Tyreek Hill talent (sub 10.0 100m speed). He better get his mind right and focus if he wants to latch on because his film and attitude not gonna look good. Im rooting for him tho..

JT4 will never amount to anything in the NFL. Dude is a prima donna locker room cancer. He probably won't get drafted, might sign as an UDFA, probably won't show up on time, if at all. And once he gets a paycheck? I'd be shocked if he sees a game.

He didn't do NEARLY enough in college, especially his last year, to overcome all the BS that surrounds him. Dude constantly put himself above the team and can rot for all I care.

He's the exact type of dude Reed was talking about referencing selfish players.
I'm leaning to agreeing with you. But I really hope this kid get his head straight. He wouldn't get away with an once of the bs Manny took from him with Ed Reed around. There's a few more on this team right now that shouldn't get a second chance to keep ******** up. You're not a kid or a child at 19 and 20 yrs old you are now an adult. It's time to move these guys off the team until they can get there head together. And if not the school just need to cut bait. Keeping guys around that continually ***** up has a bad affect on the team.

Advertisement
Back