Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No he hasnt

He’s “lost” like 3 weirdos that post here that have never gone to a game in the first place
You’re lying to yourself f you think he hasn’t lost a portion of the fanbase. I don’t think this is even debatable. How far gone are they? That may be debatable, but Mario isn’t saban where he has some clout to back up his name. Look at the home games towards the end of the year, go to any message board even the media is coming at him. He has lost ALOT of fans

No he hasnt

He’s “lost” like 3 weirdos that post here that have never gone to a game in the first place
You must be living in your parents basement if you actually believe that. I know a lot of UM football fans that are not renewing their season tickets ... if Gattis is retained. Mario made a bad hire, he isn't an "x and o's" coach ... and needs competent coordinators. Gattis **** the bed and Mario watched it happen and so far has taken no action.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’re lying to yourself f you think he hasn’t lost a portion of the fanbase. I don’t think this is even debatable. How far gone are they? That may be debatable, but Mario isn’t saban where he has some clout to back up his name. Look at the home games towards the end of the year, go to any message board even the media is coming at him. He has lost ALOT of fans
I re-read your post and deleted my response because I think I see where you’re getting at and actually I agree

Because I think the part we are getting into semantics about is “how lost”

For sure the fans are like ok we suck im out…but I don’t think that’s “lost”

Fans aren’t sitting here going everything is sunshine and roses though that’s for sure

Guy said he’s lost a good portion of the fanbase, I don’t agree…but I’m with you where it’s like ok what exactly does that mean. I just don’t think he’s lost people after one season so maybe I took his point the wrong way

There’s certainly issues with the fans, no denying that

You must be leaving in your parents basement if you actually believe that. I know a lot of UM football fans that are not renewing their season tickets ... if Gattis is retained. Mario made a bad hire, he isn't an "x and o's" coach ... and needs competent coordinators. Gattis **** the bed and Mario watched it happen and so far has taken no action.
Anyone that uses phrases like “parents basement” shouldn’t even be allowed to have an opinion

If you have any skills outside of **** poor message board insults send your resume over and maybe I can give you a job

Advertisement
Anyone that uses phrases like “parents basement” shouldn’t even be allowed to have an opinion

If you have any skills outside of **** poor message board insults send your resume over and maybe I can give you a job
Based on your lack of grasp of something as clear as the pulse of UM football fans I doubt you have any marketable activities that would be generating revenue. I will pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back