Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So, Mario really thinks the reason our RBs couldn’t make any yardage is the RB coach ordering them to run into the backsides of our center and guards? We are soooo scr*wed
8D6C1A4B-6FC0-4055-A1CE-3F271304C710.jpeg

100% spot on.

The only person that I can think of in recent memory that doubled down on their approach and it worked: Kirby Smart.

People forget UGA fans wanted him fired early on.

Harbaugh, too.... But even if you are insistent on running your program, you can't be blind to the fact that the cost vs. benefits of keeping Gattis are heavily weighted to the cost side of the equation. Hence why I am highly confident he will be replaced.

Advertisement
Harbaugh, too.... But even if you are insistent on running your program, you can't be blind to the fact that the cost vs. benefits of keeping Gattis are heavily weighted to the cost side of the equation. Hence why I am highly confident he will be replaced.
Great call.

Advertisement
Gattis still here....

I bet y'all still think he's getting fired huh?? 😂
More like hoping at this point. It's taking far too long for a guy, who by all accounts alienated other staff members and produced garbage on the field with his calls. I don't care about salary, Broyles **** or the fact it was 1 year. Everything on O was a trainwreck this year......and that's saying something after some of the offenses we've had in recent years.

More like hoping at this point. It's taking far too long for a guy, who by all accounts alienated other staff members and produced garbage on the field with his calls. I don't care about salary, Broyles **** or the fact it was 1 year. Everything on O was a trainwreck this year......and that's saying something after some of the offenses we've had in recent years.
I agree with everything you said.

At least he had a great personality and worked well with the other coaches….

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back