Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFbayCane

All American
Worst offensive coordinator Ive ever seen in my life. There is simply nothing positive to say about his work this season. He never demonstrated any level of competency this season. Moreover, he showed a complete lack of understanding of how to structure a drive, how to call consecutive plays that build off the previous one, etc...

What I find the most disturbing about his performance this season is how he totally misused the Quarterbacks, specifically Jake Garcia. What Gattis did to Jake Garcia this season was criminal IMO. What we saw tonight was yet another example. Garcia was QB3 all week, which meant that he likely did not get any reps with the first team offense this week. Gattis went to Brown when TVD went down then put Garcia in with the ball on the one yard line. Unreal. Then Garcia comes out looking good in the 3rd quarter, completes three straight passes, gets two first downs and Gattis proceeds to pull him and put Brown in so he could hand it off. That's incompetence.

The ONLY reason Garcia looked so good in the 4th quarter is because Brown was injured. If Brown was available, Gattis would have pulled Garcia at least two more times and inserted Brown for whatever foolish reasons that swirl around in Gattis's low IQ head. Without the fear of being pulled for completing too many consecutive passes, Garcia was free to flourish, which he did. And yes, I never denied being the Conductor of the Jake Garcia hype train this season.

Not only did he hurt Garcia's development, he likely hurt Brown's as well. We know **** well that he hurt TVD's marketability. Josh Gattis destroyed an elite QB room within four months of being hired. That's incompetence.

Every hour that Gattis remains employed by UM is an hour that Mario is failing at his job. The clock is ticking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is a prideful guy, let’s see if he can cut bait with gattis and admit it was a bad fit rather than tying himself to that **** show another year

The joy of our little old website here is that we have a handful of posters who get to peek behind the curtain from time to time. Each of them have told us (in their own way) that Gattis would be gone after the season. I fully expect Gattis to be terminated before early signing day. That said, Im of the opinion that Gattis should have been terminated mid-season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario said in his presser tonight that what they’ve been successful doing everywhere else, “hasn’t translated here.”

He speaks so much about Miami being different, so maybe it finally hit him that what works elsewhere won’t work here.

Wait until he realizes that what worked in the 80s/90s won’t work in 2022/2023…

Some back to the future type ****…

I loved the sequence where Knighton rips off a huge run to the 4-5? and Gattis proceeds to slow the game down as usual with Jacurri checking in, giving Pitt time to regroup.

Anyone with a brain hurries up there while the defense is reeling.

Again, what I saw from Gattis this season was an extremely Low IQ approach to game management. He did not display even a rudimentary level of competence at any aspect of his job.

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Advertisement
Again, what I saw from Gattis this season was an extremely Low IQ approach to game management. He did not display even a rudimentary level of competence at any aspect of his job.
Agreed 100!!! Everyone here focuses on his scheme and it goes SO much further than that!! He’s terrible and completely incompetent in all aspect of being a coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back