Jordan Battle

Well we'll this story is blowing up

Records show history of domestic incidents between former Ohio State receivers coach Zach Smith and ex-wife

"Nine reports involving former OhioState asst. Zach Smith and/or Courtney Smith between 2012 and July, 2018 involve domestic disputes between the Smiths"

Something else VERY IMPORTANT that needs to be pointed out in Urban Liar's "denials" of knowledge.

Dozens of times (hundreds?) we have heard about head football coaches having a "special" relationship with law enforcement, such that the coaches often know about criminal activity of their players before anyone else.

So, even if someone DESPERATELY wants to believe that Shelley Meyer never told Urban Liar about years worth of domestic violence involving one of his coaches, DO WE REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE COPS RESPONDED TO CALLS NINE TIMES AND URBAN LIAR NEVER CAUGHT WIND OF IT?

To quote The Princess Bride, "Inconceivable".

To quote Ferris Bueller's Day Off, "NINE TIMES".

Advertisement
How much y'all wanna bet we haven't been pushing Battle for a flip. If we have we could get a flip considering so much of battle's teammates are coming or committed, but knowing how this staff puts all their eggs in 1 basket they probably stopped contacting him after he commited to OSU despite legit interest being there. They probably put all their eggs on Nunn.

Last edited:
I would still be surprised if he gets fired. Will there be public outrage within the state of Ohio? No.

Advertisement
Whether Urban is fired or not, any recruit (or parent) who is having 2nd thoughts this might be the excuse they need. Not saying this is Battle, but just in general.

Whether Urban is fired or not, any recruit (or parent) who is having 2nd thoughts this might be the excuse they need. Not saying this is Battle, but just in general.

Right.

When I saw what Battle said as to why he picked Ohio State over Miami it sounded to me that Ohio State got him because they recruited him the hardest first. It had nothing to do with the usual "business decision" or Ohio State themselves. This is our chance to take him, but like I've said before knowing this staff they've probably put all of their eggs in the Nunn's basket.

What they should do is kick the tires on Battle again while there is doubt at Ohio State while continuing to recruit Nunn. If both are on board drop Good who is a CB project. Nunn can play both CB and S.

Last edited:
Right.

When I saw what Battle said as to why he picked Ohio State over Miami it sounded to me that Ohio State got him because they recruited him the hardest first. It had nothing to do with the usually "business decision" or Ohio State themselves. This is our chance to take him, but like I've said before knowing this staff they've probably put all of their eggs in the Nunn's basket.

What they should do is kick the tires on Battle again while there is doubt at Ohio State while continuing to recruit Nunn. If both are on board drop Good who is a CB project. Nunn can play both CB and S.

They have not stopped recruiting Battle.

You have no insight into what this staff does.

Advertisement
Let's not forget, with Jimmy Jordan declaring his intention to run for the Speaker of the House, the Ohio Taint *** abuse scandal will continue to be in the headlines for the next few months.

Ohio Taint administration might just want to limit their bad PR fallout.

Seems like OSU already fired a coach over lesser stuff and less public scrutiny. Though that could have also been that at the time they knew Urban was out there to replace him.

Also PSU had a fall out too and I imagine he was a bigger deal there and in that state than Urban is in this situation.

Someone needs to walk right up to Jordan Battle and ask him if he is going to do any manscaping for his first official Ohio Taint doctor's physical.

Advertisement
Urban is not getting fired. This is college football and he works at Ohio State. They'll find a way to sweep it under the rug.

Sadly you are 100% correct. Anyone naive enough to believe anything substantial comes of this against the liar to jeopardize his status as head coach of that **** hole,... Well I got a lot more **** to sell you if you're buying. It would probably take liar himself to pile drive his own wife on national TV before that cult would even consider acting.

Sadly you are 100% correct. Anyone naive enough to believe anything substantial comes of this against the liar to jeopardize his status as head coach of that **** hole,... Well I got a lot more **** to sell you if you're buying. It would probably take liar himself to pile drive his own wife on national TV before that cult would even consider acting.
He resigned

Advertisement
Well.. At least its the dead period. So they can't talk to any of their commits. This will have to fester until the dead period ends.

Keep telling yourself that. You're going to be very disappointed and ranting on this site when he get suspended for the opener or some other lame punishment. I'd love to see him get fired, but he makes too much money for OSU
Well, the Liar has been already put on administrative leave. Like i said, this is no joke. This isn’t like they are dropping bags, this is serious serious bad news for them.

If Rural doesn't get fired then Jim Tressel should take a flamethrower to the place.

Advertisement
Back