Jordan Battle

NashCane

Recruit
Anyone else’s second thought after reading that story?

[I’m well aware how heartless and selfish that sounds, but ya know, it is a Canes forum]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont forget OSU is already under the microscope for that other *** abuse case with a coach

His parents have to be concerned about who they turning they son over to now. Not sayin he will flip but this probably raised a red flag for his folks.

lulz. do you think that players return the bags to the places they don't go? booster isn't about to go to the cops about the bribe money a kid walked off with.
Dude relax is just a figure of speech! meaning he will care more about bags than urban lying! GEEZZ

Last edited:
So much of his commitment seemed to be about he and his Mom’s personal relationship with Meyer...If he gets canned, or even if he doesn’t, that’s gotta make a mom second guess that relationship

Advertisement
The sad thing is if this was a Miami coaching issue you bet your a$$ OSU and other schools would negative recruit us over it. Richt needs to check his conscience at the door with this one I think, but that's just me.

Last edited:
So much of his commitment seemed to be about he and his Mom’s personal relationship with Meyer...If he gets canned, or even if he doesn’t, that’s gotta make a mom second guess that relationship

No offense to the kid's mom but if she's dumb enough to think she has a legitimate "personal relationship" with Rural Liar then I might begin to question her son's basic intelligence based on genetics alone. I bet Mama Hernandez had a "personal relationship" with Rural too.

Advertisement
Relationship with Taver Johnson Key in Jordan Battle’s Commitment to Ohio State

Battle is on the sofla sellout list and is actively recruiting Wingo and Rosemy to the man that faked a heart attack and struck fear into the peaceful residents of alachua county by elevating the crime rate and who’s stench still lingers in that full of **** stadium. Close thread.

He developed an especially strong bond with head coach Urban Meyer from afar, while defensive coordinator Greg Schiano, cornerbacks coach Taver Johnson and wide receivers coach/area recruiter Zach Smith only added to that relationship by dropping by his school on numerous occasions during the Spring Evaluation Period.

lulz. do you think that players return the bags to the places they don't go? booster isn't about to go to the cops about the bribe money a kid walked off with.

The big bags don’t drop into the players hands until he has signed on the dotted line. There’s some petty money thrown around before that date.

Advertisement
Back