Jordan Battle

Kid doesn’t seem to want to be a Cane. He has an easy out if he wanted to leave OsU, but he is sticking with them it seems.

Advertisement
So Battle took an OV to Oklahoma this weekend with his dad. Took this from the Oklahoma board tonight:

Jordan Battle. This is one that is very tricky because there isn't a lot of information out there. I did speak with Jordan, briefly, and his father. Battle said, "The visit was great. He was shown around about former St. Thomas Aquinas teammate, Nik Bonnito, this past weekend. Bonitto, along with current teammate, and close friend Jaden Davis, have been working Battle to join them in Norman. Battle is committed to Ohio State and seems to like the Buckeyes quite a bit.
Battle's father also agreed the visit went well, but said that he is going to let Jordan do what he wants. I really couldn't get a feel here, but sources do feel like OU made some major moves with Battle.

So Battle took an OV to Oklahoma this weekend with his dad. Took this from the Oklahoma board tonight:

Jordan Battle. This is one that is very tricky because there isn't a lot of information out there. I did speak with Jordan, briefly, and his father. Battle said, "The visit was great. He was shown around about former St. Thomas Aquinas teammate, Nik Bonnito, this past weekend. Bonitto, along with current teammate, and close friend Jaden Davis, have been working Battle to join them in Norman. Battle is committed to Ohio State and seems to like the Buckeyes quite a bit.
Battle's father also agreed the visit went well, but said that he is going to let Jordan do what he wants. I really couldn't get a feel here, but sources do feel like OU made some major moves with Battle.
He can choke on a bag of dycks... his dad too for allowing his kid to not represent the crib and play for a phucking liar

Last edited:

Translation, I enjoyed seeing my friend in hick town USA, but I am still solidly committed to a crime boss, and the meth town he runs.

Yawn... copy past just change the name of the recruit when any kid OV any school.... "major moves!" "Loved his time".... yada yada

Advertisement
Oklahoma is probably the 2nd worst state behind North Dakota.....no idea how they get kids to go there

Advertisement
I thought this kid was eventually be ours when all that stuff was going down.

I no longer think that, lol. He will end up at OSU.

Advertisement
Back