Jordan Battle

Correct on forming a judgment... ignorant or not is my right to do.

Never said "Wife seems like she deserves to be abused"

Dont know about you my wife drives me nuts. Never contemplated or acted in an abusive way toward her never would. I would leave long before that ever happened.

Last but not least literally said "I am in no way condoning abuse of any kind for ANY reason"

Respect your opinnion though and thanks for sharing. No sarcasm.

No problem, I ain't mad at ya, sir.

Just wanted to provide some perspective. I think many of us have had a wife who drives us nuts at times.

I respect your opinion and am not being critical of you. However, I am very troubled by the statement given by Zach Smith's attorney.

Advertisement
Yeah this definitely could shake things up.
My heart would like to agree, but my head says this means nothing. If anything, Urban could swing it as he won't snitch his guys out. We may hate the guy but he's one **** of a manipulating car salesman.

Urban is not getting fired. This is college football and he works at Ohio State. They'll find a way to sweep it under the rug.

I live in Columbus and the local paper hasn't even made a mention of it yet. The sports radio barely has spoken about it. It's amazing how much the local media protects Urban from harm.

No problem, I ain't mad at ya, sir.

Just wanted to provide some perspective. I think many of us have had a wife who drives us nuts at times.

I respect your opinion and am not being critical of you. However, I am very troubled by the statement given by Zach Smith's attorney.

Same page my friend. Everyone needs some criticism some times. Probably appropriate to say if there are abuse victims on Canesinsight. I am in no way making light of your situation. Hope you can get help. Hope he/she is brought to justice. Glad we were able to start this narrative TheOriginalCane.

I live in Columbus and the local paper hasn't even made a mention of it yet. The sports radio barely has spoken about it. It's amazing how much the local media protects Urban from harm.
FSU had a school of rape culture and protected the whole team and Jimbo. This is expected but it will explode soon if there's a paper trail

Advertisement
Jim Tressel lied about freaking tattoos.....tattoos. Lmao , this dude better have his *** pinned next to a deer head on somebody’s wall.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

real-genius-val-eating-the-popcorn.gif

Dont forget OSU is already under the microscope for that other *** abuse case with a coach
Exactly. OSU has a major sexual abuse investigation going on right now ala Michigan State and Penn State. Any appearance that coaches and administrators in other departments—Urban’s wife is an admin or something in the nursing program—are covering up and failing to report allegations, and this becomes an institutional pattern rather than a mere incident isolated to the wrestling program.

CBSsports is running with this now. Major National Media outlet trying like **** to scub their own public perception after similar allegations against their people...

He gone

Advertisement
Same page my friend. Everyone needs some criticism some times. Probably appropriate to say if there are abuse victims on Canesinsight. I am in no way making light of your situation. Hope you can get help. Hope he/she is brought to justice. Glad we were able to start this narrative TheOriginalCane.

Sometimes disagreements and differing perspectives get the better of us on CIS and civility is thrown out the window. I'm not above it. But reading your frank but respectful exchange with @TheOriginalCane was a pleasant surprise. Well done, gentlemen.

On that note, if the sweater vest was brought to his knees because he lied about knowing players were getting free tattoos, I would hope Urban gets the axe if these allegations are true and he had any knowledge or inclination it was going on. It would be a sad commentary on our society if covering up for young athletes receiving free tattoos was punished more severely than covering up for individuals who perpetrate domestic violence.

Advertisement
Sometimes disagreements and differing perspectives get the better of us on CIS and civility is thrown out the window. I'm not above it. But reading your frank but respectful exchange with @TheOriginalCane was a pleasant surprise. Well done, gentlemen.

On that note, if the sweater vest was brought to his knees because he lied about knowing players were getting free tattoos, I would hope Urban gets the axe if these allegations are true and he had any knowledge or inclination it was going on. It would be a sad commentary on our society if covering up for young athletes receiving free tattoos was punished more severely than covering up for individuals who perpetrate domestic violence.

Thank you, sir, much appreciated.

I know that sometimes I can be a smart-a$$ too, but this subject (domestic violence) is too serious to have petty arguments.

Advertisement
Back