Jordan Battle

Advertisement
Urban is not getting fired. This is college football and he works at Ohio State. They'll find a way to sweep it under the rug.

Cant sweep something under the rug once its gone public and viral. They already tried to sweep it under since 2009

Think you are severely under playing the optics of this.

Keep telling yourself that. You're going to be very disappointed and ranting on this site when he get suspended for the opener or some other lame punishment. I'd love to see him get fired, but he makes too much money for OSU

We need official DI Khaled threads.
One for LOYALTY and one for YOU PLAYED YOURSELF!!!
Myers let an entire goon squad run through gayville. You think he would give 3 fuggs about a dude from the slap a ho tribe?
Parents need to do their homework.

Advertisement
Wife eats this one. She will be fired or resign because of Title IX infractions. Says she never told Urban. Crazy though. All I could think of was the decommits we could take advantage of. Wife seems like she could drive a man crazy.

And NO... Before it starts.... I am in no way condoning abuse of any kind for any reason.

At a minimum, OSU will announce some sort of an investigation.

I would use that to negative recruit the **** out of Urban talking bout how he's about to get done up like Briles.

Text messages do make it a lot more complicated though. If nothing else old girl bout to get paid! Shocked Buckeyes didnt try to settle this financially and have her sign and NDA. Hope Battle ends up back on the market.

Advertisement
We don't want seconds but hey this is chess ain't checkers

**** that
We aren't in position to be petty like that. Battle a top 10-15 player in the state. If Urban leaves because of this, we def need to pounce.

Urban is not getting fired. This is college football and he works at Ohio State. They'll find a way to sweep it under the rug.

I would tend to agree, but if those **** texts come out then his *** is grass.
But, $$ is on them not coming out and you can probably attribute that to...well $$$.

Didn’t they fire the last coach for something smaller than this?
Lol at bags. OSU was the first team to be recruiting Battle. Ain’t recruiting about relationships?

Advertisement
Wife eats this one. She will be fired or resign because of Title IX infractions. Says she never told Urban. Crazy though. All I could think of was the decommits we could take advantage of. Wife seems like she could drive a man crazy.

And NO... Before it starts.... I am in no way condoning abuse of any kind for any reason.

I'm not going to criticize you for condoning/not-condoning abuse.

I'm going to point out one simple thing. You are forming a judgement based on one video interview of a woman who has been abused for a decade. Maybe she comes across in some particular view because she is finally able to speak out, and she is finally being heard and believed.

And regardless of whatever impression she is making on you in 2018, how would this attitude have had any bearing on a situation where, on her first wedding anniversary, her husband comes home drunk with the staff (Urban's) secretary, calling her "baby", and asking if she can spend the night after she just broke up with her boyfriend?

Living with a spouse can be difficult, but there is no amount of "female-can-drive-you-crazy-with-her-attitude" that justifies the above-described behavior on your first wedding anniversary that thenleads you to physically abuse your PREGNANT wife.

Just being honest.

Text messages do make it a lot more complicated though. If nothing else old girl bout to get paid! Shocked Buckeyes didnt try to settle this financially and have her sign and NDA. Hope Battle ends up back on the market.

If Shelley Meyer is stupid enough to text stuff to Zach Smith's wife acknowledging this abuse, then it is highly likely there will be texts between her and Urban. After all, that POS is a workaholic with a heart condition who is never home, and he LOOOOOVES to text.

And I will also be willing to bet that those phones were provided by Ohio Taint. A state school. Subject to Freedom of Information requests.

Advertisement
It's not under the rug anymore. That is the problem. Me Too bro, Me Too. He's toast if this is true. Toast.

Text messages?! His dumbass knew there were texts, a paper trail and you still lie? Bruh parents od recruits are going to go off

I'm not going to criticize you for condoning/not-condoning abuse.

I'm going to point out one simple thing. You are forming a judgement based on one video interview of a woman who has been abused for a decade. Maybe she comes across in some particular view because she is finally able to speak out, and she is finally being heard and believed.

And regardless of whatever impression she is making on you in 2018, how would this attitude have had any bearing on a situation where, on her first wedding anniversary, her husband comes home drunk with the staff (Urban's) secretary, calling her "baby", and asking if she can spend the night after she just broke up with her boyfriend?

Living with a spouse can be difficult, but there is no amount of "female-can-drive-you-crazy-with-her-attitude" that justifies the above-described behavior on your first wedding anniversary that thenleads you to physically abuse your PREGNANT wife.

Just being honest.

Correct on forming a judgment... ignorant or not is my right to do.

Never said "Wife seems like she deserves to be abused"

Dont know about you my wife drives me nuts. Never contemplated or acted in an abusive way toward her never would. I would leave long before that ever happened.

Last but not least literally said "I am in no way condoning abuse of any kind for ANY reason"

Respect your opinnion though and thanks for sharing. No sarcasm.

Keep telling yourself that. You're going to be very disappointed and ranting on this site when he get suspended for the opener or some other lame punishment. I'd love to see him get fired, but he makes too much money for OSU
I won’t rant about **** either way. I’m the poster that usually comes in and checks the optimistic fan, and I’m telling you this is bad.

Advertisement
Back