Jordan Battle

Don’t be surprised to see a run on some commits reopening their recruitment.

Advertisement
I think most underestimate what is happening in this country (the world?) re: women. I think it'd be easier for O$U to sweep direct payouts to players under the rug than a leadership cover-up condoning any abuse on a woman.

Urban is not getting fired. This is college football and he works at Ohio State. They'll find a way to sweep it under the rug.

I would still be surprised if he gets fired. Will there be public outrage within the state of Ohio? No.

Sadly you are 100% correct. Anyone naive enough to believe anything substantial comes of this against the liar to jeopardize his status as head coach of that **** hole,... Well I got a lot more **** to sell you if you're buying. It would probably take liar himself to pile drive his own wife on national TV before that cult would even consider acting.

These posts did not age well at all.

Advertisement
Well, the Liar has been already put on administrative leave. Like i said, this is no joke. This isn’t like they are dropping bags, this is serious serious bad news for them.

Like I said, I'd love to see him get canned. I personally think he's a scumbag - but I'll believe it when I see it. This is an easy and logical step. Doesn't mean he's going anywhere. Just buys them time to calm the masses.

I think most underestimate what is happening in this country (the world?) re: women. I think it'd be easier for O$U to sweep direct payouts to players under the rug than a leadership cover-up condoning any abuse on a woman.

Yea - maybe the biggest lightening rod issue in our country right now. You can't make things like this go away.

Advertisement
Like I said, I'd love to see him get canned. I personally think he's a scumbag - but I'll believe it when I see it. This is an easy and logical step. Doesn't mean he's going anywhere. Just buys them time to calm the masses.

How many "paid administrative leaves" have resulted in college head football coaches coming back?

I'll wait for your response.

How many "paid administrative leaves" have resulted in college head football coaches coming back?

I'll wait for your response.

You tell me, I'm not wasting my time doing the research. This was the obvious next step for Ohio State. He's not fired. He's still getting paid. That means he's still currently on staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You tell me, I'm not wasting my time doing the research. This was the obvious next step for Ohio State. He's not fired. He's still getting paid. That means he's still currently on staff.

You're going to keep clinging to that position, huh? Never admit that you were wrong, huh?

"He's still getting paid". Yeah, you don't want to "waste your time doing the research". You would prefer to post your research-free opinions and then complain when better-informed people tell you that you are wrong.

How did Rick Pitino's administrative leave turn out? Just give me an example where a Power Five head football coach came back from this (near) death sentence. The "research" shouldn't be too hard, you've heard of Google, right?

The point is not whether he is CURRENTLY fired, the point is that a bunch of geniuses claimed that he would "never" be fired for this. At least admit that it is VERY LIKELY going to happen, and soon.

CMR running to St Thomas after the dead period
5BBCD2B3-71A7-4876-A885-86917954EC48.gif

This was so painful to read lol.....smfh.....common sense ain't too common.

Advertisement
Back