Jon Richt tweet and responses

Advertisement
I beg to differ. Their were approximately THIRTY-FIVE PERCENT of the CornSUCKER hayseed fandom ( That includes the Cornsucker media-nexus, too. ) whom thought Frost would go 10-2 or 9-3 this season. :youre-nuts: Matter of fact, Sin City layed " 25-1 " odds that that Cornhusker team would play in the Big Ten championship this season ( Vegas also laid odds of each Big Ten team reaching the conference championship game. ). Not winning the title game, but just making a cameo appearance. So what U say. Well, that 25-1 odds was amazingly DROPPED down to " 6-1!!! " That's 6-1 dudes. And it was those right wing sod-busting RUSTIC HAYSEEDS whom support their beloved football program which dropped the initial odds.

Moral of the take. Vegas LAUGHED all the way to their corporate banks off the money those hinterland clod-diggers Nebraska fans, whom wagered on that Cornsucker team.:rolleyes:

Sin City also made a killing on the O/U win total for Nebraska... 6 1/2. Matter of fact, Sin City made approximately $ 5 MILLION dollars off that wager alone. Go figure. And any major dude would know those Cornsucker's are mighty DELUSIONAL and what not.

So going 10-2 or 9-3 is undefeated? I have a few friends that are Nebraska fans and they even admitted that the team was left in bad shape at key positions. They weren't pleased with the season, but they weren't exactly jumping at the chance to fire Frost.

OK, I'm thinking with the head on my shoulders, @duke4heisman, But since you put it like that.........

WHAT !!!!! I'LL SMASH THE **** OUT OF KYLIE........(NOW THINKING WITH THE OTHER HEAD!) WHY do you think they call me Lust! ...LOL
Lol, I hear you. Wouldn't wife but would smash. Of course, she can finance a few things for me as well

College football sorta like Richt getting extension at two years instead of 4.
Yeah, I hear you but I don't recall a raise like that before; proportionally obviously. Just shows how elated they were to get further than the previous 15 years

Advertisement
Yep, and look at the baseball program with the DiMare family.
Alot of this nepotism has to do with having a tight wallet, IMO.
Athletic department run like a Mom and Pop pizza joint.
The new stupidity of this board never ceases to amaze me. How is attacking the guy for wishing a hurt player well a cause to attack him? He didn't hire himself, you can be ****ed at Richt Sr. all you want, but what do you expect Jr. to do...resign???
It's like the numb skulls that want to hate Shannon or Coker, they didn't put themselves in the job they were given the job.

Social media has made everybody a bad *** behind a keyboard.
Yer right, they were given the job.
They did not earn the right to keep it..

Stealing money? You Cats don't even blink when creating a new post that is premised on a baldfaced lie.

And you haters are NOT a fans base, you are a Herd, Mob, that trades in lies, half-truths and unsubstantiated negative rumors who have convinced themselves that they are in charge of UM's football program. What you have done is negatively impact recruiting.

Mark Richt is a man of great experience, talent, knowledge and most of all, integrity? Compared to that man your kind are bird droppings that get washed away with the next bit of rainfall.

This nonsense right here is why the subscriptions process for this site should be done on a much more exclusive level. The trolls infesting this board have gotten out of control

Advertisement
Was scrolling down this thread, read this but could't continue scrolling without responding to this. I can't believe that junior was compared to David Duke. Why stop at Duke, dude you should have used Hitler as your example. Being inexperienced or incompetent now makes you someone committing crimes against humanity. I can't believe that this post got so many upvotes!
The reading comprehension level on this board is abysmal.....its the logic behind statement, get you **** triggered glasses off and read beyond david duke.
if its wrong to attack Jr then going by the same logic it is wrong to attack david duke; hes not comparing the two to each other. simply the logic of if its Ok for A then it must be OK for B.

Advertisement
You get a job on pure nepotism
We have the worst fan base. Love the team but our fans suck.

Yeah , talking about lynching your black coach vs meanies on twitter wanting you to leave.

Definitely the worst fan base. You obviously don’t follow cfb very closely. Miami fans are tame compared to some of these schools.

1. Richt and son deserve every ounce of criticism and heat. The offense is getting worse by the week and there is a very likely scenario that our QB room next year is:
1. Perry or Williams
2. Weldon
3. Grad transfer
When you hire your son with no experience for arguably the 2nd or 3rd most important coaching position on your staff, then any and all benefit of the doubt is gone

2. Why is it so unthinkable that LilJon would resign? He’s in a lose lose situation. Under the shadow of his dad and none of the players respect him as s coach. Austin P. confirmed what he had the QBs doing.

Nepotism and lack of accountability, including himself as the playcaller, is going to be Richt’s undoing.

What he have QBs doing?

That has nothing to do with what we're seeing in that tweet thread. Dude posted a positive vibe for a kid who suffered a horrific injury. This is just low level, childish stalking by UM fans.

In short....Just Sad.

You hit the nail on the head.

Dude is a good guy from everything I've heard. Qualified or not, he got the job and nobody would've turned it down in his position. He also might be good at it, bit there are other factors at work which make his job harder, like the system we run. Either way, I'm not in a position to definitively say either way nor do I need to try and bash the guy on social media.

Advertisement
You hit the nail on the head.

Dude is a good guy from everything I've heard. Qualified or not, he got the job and nobody would've turned it down in his position. He also might be good at it, bit there are other factors at work which make his job harder, like the system we run. Either way, I'm not in a position to definitively say either way nor do I need to try and bash the guy on social media.
Jon Richt might be good at his job?

More to the point, if you're a low paid, low skilled, angry person, you get to spew filth at anyone on the internet regardless of what the topic of discussion is.

Welcome to Social Media. Always read up on the rules b4 you play...especially when you verify your account.

If Jon can’t handle some basic trolling he better not go out in public in Miami. This isn’t just the beginning. Next people will walk up to him and his family and let them know what’s up

Advertisement
Back