Jon Richt tweet and responses

Didn't some corch make up allegations of cyber bullying and it gave the school cause to fire him without having to pay him?

Advertisement
If Jon can’t handle some basic trolling he better not go out in public in Miami. This isn’t just the beginning. Next people will walk up to him and his family and let them know what’s up
I doubt it comes to that, neither should it be condoned. The guy’s a family man, no need to even suggest such an ugly thought, unless you’re thinking that. I’d be careful.

Advertisement
C33FB99B-F1B4-4689-99BC-8416AE275FB5.jpeg

I hope UCF is still good enough to beat UF in their bowl game.
Will watch that game in hopes of a UCF victory. Not sure I’m bothering with our usual chitshow against Wisky. Becoming an annual event, and the result will be the same as before. Am sure the Badger faithful are looking forward to an easy win after a disappointing season. Richt wil just pull out the same plan he had last year and expect a different result. Either insanity (Einstein) or stupidity. Think it’s the latter here.

Advertisement
We have the worst fan base. Love the team but our fans suck.
Just Win!,and our fans become the best fans in the world Rember Norte Dame game at Hard Rock lasr year?losing multiple games (5 in 1 year) we become the worst!JUST WIN!

Will watch that game in hopes of a UCF victory. Not sure I’m bothering with our usual chitshow against Wisky. Becoming an annual event, and the result will be the same as before. Am sure the Badger faithful are looking forward to an easy win after a disappointing season. Richt wil just pull out the same plan he had last year and expect a different result. Either insanity (Einstein) or stupidity. Think it’s the latter here.

I agree. We are going to get curb stomped by them. Not only are they the better team, better coached team, etc. They love playing in cold weather and we hate it. Add in Richts 4 play offense and it is not looking good for us. Richt will probably have them singing christmas carols, baking cookies, and drinking hot coco the night before the game.

I am with you on stupidity.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, Pappa Richt setup JR for failure and as a consequence all the negative backlash against him. Why the **** Pappa would bring his son on board as the QB coach when he has ZERO experience doing the job bewilders me. He just put a black mark on his son for targeting especially with the horrific display of competence exhibited by Pappa and son. While I don’t condone what these posters did, I certainly understand their frustration and why he’s being targeted. Didn’t Pappa also know that he’s screwed his son from any and all coaching jobs for the rest of his life? $200,000/yr is **** good money but I hope he’s saving up most of it because he’ll never see that number again in his lifetime thanks to Pappa. Which just shows you that Richt has no strategic vision whatsoever.
Booby did the same with Jeff.

Everyone should give this guy **** on Twitter. This is a big boy job. You better be ready to feel the wrath when you underperform. Doesn't matter who your dad is.

Advertisement
Everyone should give this guy **** on Twitter. This is a big boy job. You better be ready to feel the wrath when you underperform. Doesn't matter who your dad is.

This is so ******* dumb & makes the fan base look like idiots. Get a life.

That has nothing to do with what we're seeing in that tweet thread. Dude posted a positive vibe for a kid who suffered a horrific injury. This is just low level, childish stalking by UM fans.

In short....Just Sad.

You’re surprised after the dreck that gets posted here?

Criticizing junior is fine, but using that particular tweet as the vehicle just shows how low rent some of our social media fan base is.

Again, we make the mistake of confusing the real fan base with the sit at home keyboard tough guys.

Most of the fanbase is unhappy and critical, but most of the fanbase don’t engage on the low class bullshlt... but it just seems like our shltty tough guy fake fans outdo other fanbases, I cant lie.

You’re surprised after the dreck that gets posted here?

Criticizing junior is fine, but using that particular tweet as the vehicle just shows how low rent some of our social media fan base is.

Again, we make the mistake of confusing the real fan base with the sit at home keyboard tough guys.

Most of the fanbase is unhappy and critical, but most of the fanbase don’t engage on the low class bullshlt... but it just seems like our shltty tough guy fake fans outdo other fanbases, I cant lie.

Low rent is hiring your unqualified son to coach quarterbacks, and tying up a valuable coaching spot for it. Nepotism is widely disliked by most people in most places.

Whatever heat he’s getting, you could have seen it coming the day he was hired.

Advertisement
Back