Jon Richt tweet and responses

Advertisement
Yep. Does every Miami fan suck? No. However, the fan base as a whole does. I’ve never seen another fan base be so toxic and spew negativity at every little thing. I’ve never seen another fan base call people “terrible fans” for going to games and buying tickets.

Nebraska put 90,000 fans in a stadium when their team was struggling. I’d love to be apart of a fan base like that. But what can you do? I love the Canes so I’m stuck with you weirdos

Switch teams then. There’s no written rule where you have to be tied to a team for life.

Suppose David Duke had tweeted the same thing. Would you feel it was off limits to tell a white supremacist to go f#ck himself even if he was expressing condolences for someone? I suspect not. Most people wouldn't have any problem with putting a dude like that on blast. Odious people are considered "fair game" by the general public. I tend to consider nepotism to be particularly odious because it denies more qualified people an opportunity.

Rick Jr would not a job at a P5 program but for his dad. As a result, we got an unqualified QB coach whose multiyear job failure squandered an opportunity to put Miami on the map and we are now even further behind than we were in the Golden years. I have no sympathy for Rick Jr. I can totally understand why some might consider him "fair game" any time he decides to surface.

That’s an apples to oranges comparison. You know that.

Advertisement
If Jon can’t handle some basic trolling he better not go out in public in Miami. This isn’t just the beginning. Next people will walk up to him and his family and let them know what’s up

Before you do that face to face better prepare for a butt kicking, dudes a pretty good athelete.

Advertisement
Before you do that face to face better prepare for a butt kicking, dudes a pretty good athelete.
tenor (4).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're a boxing guy. Who ya got in a fight between Jon Richt and Usyk? I'm going with Jon Richt because he's a really good athlete.

Naw Usyk out of everyone on this board class, but what about Stylie vs Jon Richt?

Advertisement
Back