Jon Drummond and Chad Wilson....and a question for Pete.....

Lol

GoldenShowers quotes:

"They are suggesting we keep these guys involved bc wih out them CIS has no inside sources."

"These guys "inside sources" are players and handlers."

Is it in part true?

As far as recruiting, yes. You think Pete Ariz is reading kids minds? This site would lose a ton of its info on recruits if all the handlers dropped dead (if we should be so lucky).

Advertisement
Lol

GoldenShowers quotes:

"They are suggesting we keep these guys involved bc wih out them CIS has no inside sources."

Is it in part true?

As far as recruiting, yes. You think Pete Ariz is reading kids minds? This site would lose a ton of its info on recruits if all the handlers dropped dead (if we should be so lucky).

Lol

GoldenShowers quotes:

Is it in part true?

No, its not true at all. Our writers talk to coaches all over South Florida as well as recruits and parents. Obviously when Pete does an interview about a kid his source is the kid and he may or may not get info from the kids coach. A coach should be promoting his players to the media. We have multiple sources at UM as well and they have no affiliation with these two you guys speak of. Clearly if they did we might do a better job at getting their players.

If we can't mend these relationships then we are basically saying we never want to recruit a player for either of these schools ever again. So who wants to sign up for that?

I'm from Georgia and live in Texas so trust me I have no special feelings for south Florida coaches but at the end of the day Miami needs to recruit players for any school who has a player good enough to play for us.

It would have been nice for us to actually recruit Sean White this year. He is every bit as good as Kaaya and we didn't even offer him.

First of all, Wilson and Drummond get ripped on here more than they get ripped anywhere else on the internet, combined. If we're protecting them, we are doing a crappy job.

When stuff gets personal, like the Genron letter-writing campaign, it gets axed to protect THIS SITE. We don't want to be involved. Period. It would be the same for anyone, not just Drummond.

The Chad Wilson thread went on all morning with tons of tough questions and Chad bashing. We didn't lock it until a couple hours after Chad was done answering questions because the thread was going to crap. How is it protecting Chad to close a thread after he's already left?

Chad and Genron provide less than 1% of the information on this site. Trust me, they are far from indispensable sources. Pete defends them because they have been good to him. That's how life usually works. Him and Tito are the only mods who know them, and they have never said anything to the other mods about "protecting" those guys.

This site is about discussion. That's why threads like these get to seven pages. You get all sides of the debate, including the opinions of the people directly involved. The only thing this site has in common with Ferman's is the colors.

And when Pete and others "defend" these altruistic mentors who happen to bash the university we love, they should expect blowback!

Advertisement
And when Pete and others "defend" these altruistic mentors who happen to bash the university we love, they should expect blowback!

That's fine. They can handle it. If Pete couldn't handle criticism, he would've been in an insane asylum by now.

First of all, Wilson and Drummond get ripped on here more than they get ripped anywhere else on the internet, combined. If we're protecting them, we are doing a crappy job.

When stuff gets personal, like the Genron letter-writing campaign, it gets axed to protect THIS SITE. We don't want to be involved. Period. It would be the same for anyone, not just Drummond.

The Chad Wilson thread went on all morning with tons of tough questions and Chad bashing. We didn't lock it until a couple hours after Chad was done answering questions because the thread was going to crap. How is it protecting Chad to close a thread after he's already left?

Chad and Genron provide less than 1% of the information on this site. Trust me, they are far from indispensable sources. Pete defends them because they have been good to him. That's how life usually works. Him and Tito are the only mods who know them, and they have never said anything to the other mods about "protecting" those guys.

This site is about discussion. That's why threads like these get to seven pages. You get all sides of the debate, including the opinions of the people directly involved. The only thing this site has in common with Ferman's is the colors.

First off, this is the BEST site for Canes info. on the net. Pete is (imo) the best at what he does in the biz (canes related). That being said, it's just frustrating that he props these known Cane haters up. These handlers/coaches lash out against UM on the regular and I don't feel (IMO) that the deserve a platform on a CANES FAN website/message board. They do enough damage on their own.

Are the coaches perfect? **** no, they deserve criticism.

The problem is, the coaches can't respond to anything that these punks say in a public forum. It would be interesting to hear the full story, unfortunately we'll never get that opportunity. That's why I wish Pete would use a little more discretion when dealing with these guys. Just because they "have been good to Pete" doesn't mean Pete shouldn't be able to open his eyes and see them for what they are.

FYI, I have no problem with the nuking of the Genron thread or locking of threads that become counter productive.

IDGAF WHO GETS INTERVIEWED, WHO HAD THREADS LOCKED OR DELETED

HOWEVA (STEPHEN A SMIFF VOICE) WHEN PEOPLE START THINKING ALL COACHES, MENTORS, 7 ON 7 COACHES SHOULD BE LUMPED IN WITH THE GENRONS AND CHAD WILSONS OF THE SOUTH FLORIDA FOOTBALL SCENE OR RIDICULED BECAUSE THEY SAID SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT THE CANES (BEARD) THEN I DO GAF

**** I'D RATHER THE "ENEMIES OF HURRICANE FOOTBALL" POST HERE THAN ON TWITTER SO WE CAN GO AT THEIR NECKS WITHOUT BEING BLOCKED

Advertisement
Word on the street is that Genron is actually Pete's handler. Don't be surprised if The Work is taken to a fine SEC institution in 2015. Just waiting on the Mickey D's money to show up via Western Union. "That's Drummond with two m's, Les. Don't worry, I'm on a burner phone. Geaux Tigers. You get the shirts I made? Hello? Hello?"

Word on the street is that Genron is actually Pete's handler. Don't be surprised if The Work is taken to a fine SEC institution in 2015. Just waiting on the Mickey D's money to show up via Western Union. "That's Drummond with two m's, Les. Don't worry, I'm on a burner phone. Geaux Tigers. You get the shirts I made? Hello? Hello?"

It's only a matter of time until the bagman pays Peter a visit. First, they'll just ask him to drive some kids to a camp and reimburse him mileage at a generous rate (2 dollars a mile from Miami to Baton Rouge and back is good work if you can find it) gas, Ruths Chris....err McD's money. Then they'll put him up in a hotel for the camp. Then they'll cover his meals. Then they'll ask him to put together recruiting film for kids so they can "purchase" it for "scouting" purposes. Eventually, he'll be LSUs "guy" down here. Pete will be tasked with turning BTW, Central and MNW into Ely.

Ultimately, he'll change his screenname to GeauxBreaux.

/hope not. Consider it a bleak vision. Come on Pete, stay true to us.

Last edited:

It's only a matter of time until the bagman pays Peter a visit. First, they'll just ask him to drive some kids to a camp and reimburse him mileage at a generous rate (2 dollars a mile from Miami to Baton Rouge and back is good work if you can find it) gas, Ruths Chris....err McD's money. Then they'll put him up in a hotel for the camp. Then they'll cover his meals. Then they'll ask him to put together recruiting film for kids so they can "purchase" it for "scouting" purposes. Eventually, he'll be LSUs "guy" down here. Pete will be tasked with turning BTW, Central and MNW into Ely.

Uh oh. Pete just removed all mentions of UM from his Twitter page and Genron is on Facebook blathering about how both Zagacki and DBJ told him how much they hate this staff. He gone.

It boggles my mind to think this Genron character has been doing this for years, and NOTHING has been done about it. Not a thing.

This world is full of people that would have turned him in to the NCAA.

Some believe the NCAA is "on to him." LOL, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Advertisement

Uh oh. Pete just removed all mentions of UM from his Twitter page and Genron is on Facebook blathering about how both Zagacki and DBJ told him how much they hate this staff. He gone.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Pete used to have the U logo with JR Smith on his twitter. Now it's the eye of the tiger logo at midfield at LSU, still with JR Smith. And for some reason he's retweeting everything Valentine and John Battle tweet about. He took off "It's a Cane thing you wouldn't understand" from his tag line and replaced it with "All good things come to an end"

Color me rustled

Last edited:

First off, this is the BEST site for Canes info. on the net. Pete is (imo) the best at what he does in the biz (canes related). That being said, it's just frustrating that he props these known Cane haters up. These handlers/coaches lash out against UM on the regular and I don't feel (IMO) that the deserve a platform on a CANES FAN website/message board. They do enough damage on their own.

Are the coaches perfect? **** no, they deserve criticism.

The problem is, the coaches can't respond to anything that these punks say in a public forum. It would be interesting to hear the full story, unfortunately we'll never get that opportunity. That's why I wish Pete would use a little more discretion when dealing with these guys. Just because they "have been good to Pete" doesn't mean Pete shouldn't be able to open his eyes and see them for what they are.

exactly. Kim sun whatever the f his name is has been great to rodman. Doesn't mean he's not evil.

I've stayed out of this thread because I don't feel like I need to explain myself anymore, but for those who have implied that I am anti-Miami, stop it. I am a student at the school, grew up a fan, am at every game, some road games, have a website centered around the program...why in the world would I want to see the program fail?

Advertisement
Seriously why is this thread going on for so long? Pete and this site is about as good as it get for Cane info and we're really going in on them? This **** is old now

I've stayed out of this thread because I don't feel like I need to explain myself anymore, but for those who have implied that I am anti-Miami, stop it. I am a student at the school, grew up a fan, am at every game, some road games, have a website centered around the program...why in the world would I want to see the program fail?

the fact that Pete has to come in here and reassure you guys that he is a Can fan, tells you how insane our fan base is LOL

Then why the secret visit to Arkansas? It's okay, Pete. We all grew up loving The U. Sometimes you just gotta make a business decision. Genron says you can "rep da 305" anywhere. Chad Wilson says you were disrespected in that your dad was never even given a sitdown. Uncle Luke says he ain't sending any of his players to the Gables let alone you. Warren Sapp says you'd be a fool to take your talents to that scheme. It's cool. We all know you bleed orange and green no matter what is implied here. You gonna room with Quincy or Ermon?

Everyone else needs to shut up. Wish young Peter the best of luck in fulfilling his talents and becoming a man. Show some god**** class for once, Canes fans.

Jimmies officially rustled beyond repair.

Advertisement
Back