Jon Drummond and Chad Wilson....and a question for Pete.....

I've stayed out of this thread because I don't feel like I need to explain myself anymore, but for those who have implied that I am anti-Miami, stop it. I am a student at the school, grew up a fan, am at every game, some road games, have a website centered around the program...why in the world would I want to see the program fail?

You don't need to explain yourself. People can disagree with your comments or approach, but more than that is a bit much, IMO.

Advertisement
If Pete feels a certain way or has a certain relationship with coaches whether we like it or not its none of our business but as long as he does the work he does on here that is top notch compared to any other site or any network on tv for free wtf are we *****ing about?

Crazy hypotheticals and jokes aside, I'm new here and the major reason I kept coming back was Pete's info and to a lessor degree the entertaining level of snark/humor here in comparison to some of the other garbage sites. Although I doubt this would happen at any other major program, Pete (and the site) giving Genron or Chad Wilson any sort of minimal platform or credibility hardly enables them in any major capacity. I don't like the taste of it but highly doubt they cease to exist if Pete or the site shuns them. Winning consistently is the only thing that'll make a guy like Genron lose his power or render Chad Wilson's nonsense as completly laughable.

People need to use some common sense before they post stupid sh*t. Pete isnt anti UM. He's trying to be a journalist, and as such, he cant be publically making incendiary comments and criticism of local coaches. He's no longer just a "guy" who posts here his personal opinion. When "Pete Aziz" of Canesinsight, posts something about a player or coach, it represents this site, and the name and reputation he has and is trying to establish in So Fla among players and coaches.

So dont expect him to come in here and trash Genron or anyone else. If he's got nothing good to say, he wont say anything at all. And people need to respect that and be able to read between the lines. On a personal level, he may also feel that the staff needs to "play the game" more in So Fla as others have also noted here, in order to keep up with what is clearly the trend, unfortunate though it may be, on how recruiting is evolving. We may not all agree with that, but it is what it is, and he's entitled to his views. At the end of the day, we all want what is best for the program.

People need to use some common sense before they post stupid sh*t. Pete isnt anti UM. He's trying to be a journalist, and as such, he cant be publically making incendiary comments and criticism of local coaches. He's no longer just a "guy" who posts here his personal opinion. When "Pete Aziz" of Canesinsight, posts something about a player or coach, it represents this site, and the name and reputation he has and is trying to establish in So Fla among players and coaches.

So dont expect him to come in here and trash Genron or anyone else. If he's got nothing good to say, he wont say anything at all. And people need to respect that and be able to read between the lines. On a personal level, he may also feel that the staff needs to "play the game" more in So Fla as others have also noted here, in order to keep up with what is clearly the trend, unfortunate though it may be, on how recruiting is evolving. We may not all agree with that, but it is what it is, and he's entitled to his views. At the end of the day, we all want what is best for the program.

Its the very selective closing of threads that seem to be critical of those like Genron vs a gazillion other threads that criticize others that go on forever that appear to be the issue to me. It's the lack of consistency, whichever decision is made.

Im not not one who thinks Pete is anti miami

Advertisement

So... Since Pete is a "journalist", he can't criticize "coaches" who have criticized UM for their own agenda???

I don't believe that is why he doesnt criticize! I may be wrong!

Advertisement
Back