John Campbell committing July 3rd

Advertisement
Does he have a mean streak? You can't coach that. His measurables are there.

I did a "brock" and looked at his genitals. Campbell mostly follows UM players, UM coaches and UM recruiting sites. I. state with high confidence that he is all Cane.
FIFY

#CanemangMadeMeDoIt
[MENTION=129]Canemang[/MENTION]

Why are you so interested in starting a homosexual erotic discussion? You are one of a couple of people who turn every on topic discussion into off topic ****ing contests. Always posting about some dude's junk. You and your buddy are a couple of morons with nothing to say. Grow up.

Let's be fair here. RVA may have made this discussion homosexual, but if you're finding that erotic, that's all on you man.

I did a "brock" and looked at his genitals. Campbell mostly follows UM players, UM coaches and UM recruiting sites. I. state with high confidence that he is all Cane.
FIFY

#CanemangMadeMeDoIt

Why are you so interested in starting a homosexual erotic discussion? You are one of a couple of people who turn every on topic discussion into off topic ****ing contests. Always posting about some dude's junk. You and your buddy are a couple of morons with nothing to say. Grow up.

Let's be fair here. RVA may have made this discussion homosexual, but if you're finding that erotic, that's all on you man.

Thank you. I feel less ghey than originally depicted.

Advertisement
FIFY

#CanemangMadeMeDoIt

Totally agree, [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION], "erotic" is on the eyes of the beholder.

Advertisement
I like beating people to the punch.

I am an insider.

But he also posted it on twitter. If that makes you feel better.

Posted what, exactly? That he announcing his commitment to one of his finalists, or specifically to the U?

Announcing today that he's going to commit to UM on July 3rd might take a little steam out of the July 3rd announcement don't ya think?

Really not that excited about this. I'm fine with him being in this class but as a late addition after we have missed on bigger OT. July 3 is to early for me for this kid. We need to go hard at the top OT's and keep him on the back burner.

He is a top target for us and for the Gaturds. What "bigger" OL do you have in mind?

I don't know much about this kid. But I don't understand all the hype. He's not a big target for ufag. There's like 6 kids ahead of him & 4 or 5 are florida kids.that doesn't even account for the national targets. My main problem is I think he's in the same mold as Hillery was. A kid that's gonna need atleast a couple years to mold.by taking kids like that it puts more pressure on the rest of the line now to step up.

Advertisement
Really not that excited about this. I'm fine with him being in this class but as a late addition after we have missed on bigger OT. July 3 is to early for me for this kid. We need to go hard at the top OT's and keep him on the back burner.

He is a top target for us and for the Gaturds. What "bigger" OL do you have in mind?

I don't know much about this kid. But I don't understand all the hype. He's not a big target for ufag. There's like 6 kids ahead of him & 4 or 5 are florida kids.that doesn't even account for the national targets. My main problem is I think he's in the same mold as Hillery was. A kid that's gonna need atleast a couple years to mold.by taking kids like that it puts more pressure on the rest of the line now to step up.

Not disagreeing with you, but have you seen Hillery lately?

Advertisement

Not disagreeing with you, but have you seen Hillery lately?

IMG_0448.jpg

Advertisement
Back