John Campbell committing July 3rd

Advertisement
LMAO off at faqqits calling for mods over a couple soft harmless gags. Maybe Broke should get this thread locked.

Advertisement
LMAO off at faqqits calling for mods over a couple soft harmless gags. Maybe Broke should get this thread locked.
I didn't call for mods at all, I simply asked why y'all were cracking jokes on the kid's Uncle.

Because their name isn't public on an Internet forum.
I'm looking up KevinKuntFace in White Pages, and I can't find your number either.

You guys get too emotional over stupid ****. The dude's laying in a coffin with white gloves on. That ****'s funny no matter how you slice it.

I didn't call for mods at all, I simply asked why y'all were cracking jokes on the kid's Uncle.

Because their name isn't public on an Internet forum.
I'm looking up KevinKuntFace in White Pages, and I can't find your number either.

You guys get too emotional over stupid ****. The dude's laying in a coffin with white gloves on. That ****'s funny no matter how you slice it.
Yeah it's hysterical.

Is there a specific reason why you guys are cracking on a kids uncle who passed away?

Why does this site even have mods? Seems like if you have thousands of posts you can say and do whatever you want.
Not necessary to involve mods, I was honestly just asking if there was reason because I didn't get it.

We're all grown ups here, if we disagree or don't understand something we should be able to discuss it.

LCE..I think your reference to "grown ups" may imply a semblance of maturity...which seems to be lacking in certain "grown ups"!

Chise, you had 'em with the white gloves and then lost 'em with the aneurism. But lots of people lose many things with aneurisms, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back