John Campbell committing July 3rd

Really not that excited about this. I'm fine with him being in this class but as a late addition after we have missed on bigger OT. July 3 is to early for me for this kid. We need to go hard at the top OT's and keep him on the back burner.

He is a top target for us and for the Gaturds. What "bigger" OL do you have in mind?

I don't know much about this kid. But I don't understand all the hype. He's not a big target for ufag. There's like 6 kids ahead of him & 4 or 5 are florida kids.that doesn't even account for the national targets. My main problem is I think he's in the same mold as Hillery was. A kid that's gonna need atleast a couple years to mold.by taking kids like that it puts more pressure on the rest of the line now to step up.

Not disagreeing with you, but have you seen Hillery lately?

Yup. Just saw him. He's still got a LONG way to go to be at the position & weight we want him playing at.

Advertisement
Really not that excited about this. I'm fine with him being in this class but as a late addition after we have missed on bigger OT. July 3 is to early for me for this kid. We need to go hard at the top OT's and keep him on the back burner.

He is a top target for us and for the Gaturds. What "bigger" OL do you have in mind?

I don't know much about this kid. But I don't understand all the hype. He's not a big target for ufag. There's like 6 kids ahead of him & 4 or 5 are florida kids.that doesn't even account for the national targets. My main problem is I think he's in the same mold as Hillery was. A kid that's gonna need atleast a couple years to mold.by taking kids like that it puts more pressure on the rest of the line now to step up.

Yup. Just saw him. He's still got a LONG way to go to be at the position & weight we want him playing at.
He's 6'6 305 according to pete when he got on campus. Not bad for a freshman tackle

Kid has all the tools you can ask for & the potential is scary good. Isn't this why we pay these coaches the big bucks? To develop guys just like Campbell.

View attachment 46403

Looks like he's got a nice big old set of **** on him.

Not too many true freshmans should be counted on to play much on the OL or at DT. If you're counting on them to help too much at those spots then you're likely in trouble.

Advertisement
Gators making massive hall for O-line this year...Losing Campbell doesn't hurt them at all but sure helps the "U"

would love to get petite frere from Berkley prep but I don't think he has any interest in us. barnes and gourage all UF

I'm in the same boat about the hype. I watched some of his game tapes and camps reps and i see 2 major issues......he plays extremely high and gets turned instead of staying square. I think he would need major work on his feet and technique, which is why i think he's a long-term project. He looked athletic in his senior drills clips but i didn't see that same athleticism in 1-on-1's and in games, so i'm a bit puzzled

Advertisement

One gripe against Richt in the past has been his OLrecruiting.

He's 6'6 305 according to pete when he got on campus. Not bad for a freshman tackle

If he's 305 that's the cleanest three hundred pounder I've ever seen. Regardless,it's not about what weight he's at now. It's about him growing into his body & being comfortable enough with his gains that he knows how to react.

I'm in the same boat about the hype. I watched some of his game tapes and camps reps and i see 2 major issues......he plays extremely high and gets turned instead of staying square. I think he would need major work on his feet and technique, which is why i think he's a long-term project. He looked athletic in his senior drills clips but i didn't see that same athleticism in 1-on-1's and in games, so i'm a bit puzzled

You should become a coach, ground breaking analysis. You must know more than Richt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he's 305 that's the cleanest three hundred pounder I've ever seen. Regardless,it's not about what weight he's at now. It's about him growing into his body & being comfortable enough with his gains that he knows how to react.

True, needs to continue to add strength

Advertisement

You should become a coach, ground breaking analysis. You must know more than Richt.

Oh i'm sorry, i guess nobody else in the world can look at tape and form an opinion. My bad. Please forgive my incompetence.

Oh i'm sorry, i guess nobody else in the world can look at tape and form an opinion. My bad. Please forgive my incompetence.

Well, your opinion is dumb. You must know more than the coaches!

Don't you know it's a rule to NEVER question the coaching staff because they are ALWAYS right???? Fans are no longer allowed to have opinions

Advertisement

Don't you know it's a rule to NEVER question the coaching staff because they are ALWAYS right???? Fans are no longer allowed to have opinions

Considering the talent we got this last recruiting cycle and the talent we have and in the running for this year the fans should sit down and be quiet because 99% of the time they don't know what the **** they are talking about haha so obnoxious. Fans know all! Can't understand why they aren't coaches! Mind blowing! This kid is being recruited by OSU, Bama, etc and you want to question the evaluation of our staff lol geez

Your analysis of me is just as groundbreaking.

Your analysis of me is just as groundbreaking.

Thanks for noticing, pal.

Funny to see all these expert opinions on high school ol based on 3 min tapes. When even elite ol coaches have a notoriously difficult time predicting the success of prep ol. Evaluating ol is the biggest crapshoot in college recruiting.

Advertisement
Back