John Campbell committing July 3rd

Hard to imagine he doesn't choose us with all the recent momentum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I did a "brock" and looked at his follows. Campbell mostly follows UM players, UM coaches and UM recruiting sites. I. state with high confidence that he is all Cane.

I did a "brock" and looked at his genitals. Campbell mostly follows UM players, UM coaches and UM recruiting sites. I. state with high confidence that he is all Cane.
FIFY

#CanemangMadeMeDoIt
[MENTION=129]Canemang[/MENTION]

Why are you so interested in starting a homosexual erotic discussion? You are one of a couple of people who turn every on topic discussion into off topic ****ing contests. Always posting about some dude's junk. You and your buddy are a couple of morons with nothing to say. Grow up.

I did a "brock" and looked at his genitals. Campbell mostly follows UM players, UM coaches and UM recruiting sites. I. state with high confidence that he is all Cane.
FIFY

#CanemangMadeMeDoIt
[MENTION=129]Canemang[/MENTION]

Why are you so interested in starting a homosexual erotic discussion? You are one of a couple of people who turn every on topic discussion into off topic ****ing contests. Always posting about some dude's junk. You and your buddy are a couple of morons with nothing to say. Grow up.

Ok. I'm sorry.

Advertisement
Really not that excited about this. I'm fine with him being in this class but as a late addition after we have missed on bigger OT. July 3 is to early for me for this kid. We need to go hard at the top OT's and keep him on the back burner.

Advertisement
Really not that excited about this. I'm fine with him being in this class but as a late addition after we have missed on bigger OT. July 3 is to early for me for this kid. We need to go hard at the top OT's and keep him on the back burner.

He is a top target for us and for the Gaturds. What "bigger" OL do you have in mind?

He is a top target for us and for the Gaturds. What "bigger" OL do you have in mind?

William Barnes, Nicholas Petit-Frere, or Richard Gouraige these are just in Florida. But there are others out there, but that's what I mean by "bigger"/ high prospects / top target OL. But that's just me maybe the staff has fillers out there and none of the other top guys want in and if so then I'm ok with Campbell. But I just feel like it's to early to take him with a lot of other top OL guys still out there.

William Barnes, Nicholas Petit-Frere, or Richard Gouraige these are just in Florida. But there are others out there, but that's what I mean by "bigger"/ high prospects / top target OL. But that's just me maybe the staff has fillers out there and none of the other top guys want in and if so then I'm ok with Campbell. But I just feel like it's to early to take him with a lot of other top OL guys still out there.
Watch the film of Barnes from spring practice or the spring game, it wasn't good at all. And then watch campbells film and get back to me. He outperformed Barnes this spring

Advertisement
Building depth with athletic OL is always a plus . RS one year in weight room and will able to contribute . Athletic kid at OL or 4 star slow kid with out a ceiling. It clear that our staff is going after the athletic kids with higher ceiling levels at all positions.

They love Campbell's athleticism at tackle. Gotta get him in the weight room

Ok, I'll take your word you know more then I ever will know about this. Thank you

Plus a "3 Star" doesn't mean as much at OL considering how hard it is to evaluate HS OL. There is a much higher deviance between talent and rankings for OL. 3 stars become studs and 4 stars become busts all the time. It's just hard to predict.

Advertisement
They love Campbell's athleticism at tackle. Gotta get him in the weight room

Ok, I'll take your word you know more then I ever will know about this. Thank you

Plus a "3 Star" doesn't mean as much at OL considering how hard it is to evaluate HS OL. There is a much higher deviance between talent and rankings for OL. 3 stars become studs and 4 stars become busts all the time. It's just hard to predict.

I think that's what I was caught up in.I was caught up in the 3 star guys that we have got lately(which I know are over looked in the 247 rankings) like Gaynor and Scaife. Just nasty guys running threw people throwing guys and talking ****. If Pete says he is a take then he is a take. I just got caught up for a minute.

Ill admit it was tough watching him in the camps, but Kid has a huge frame and there were some reps where you can tell this kid is a competitor.

Cane.

Advertisement
Back