JJ Weaver any updates?

Advertisement
I was ready to say he gone until I read this.

UGA will take them to the woodshed knocking them down a peg or 2 and if Hartley is involved I like our chances.

I don’t think it matters how Kentucky looks against UGa.. it’s Kentucky obviously winning isn’t his primary concern.

/ I got Kentucky for the upset to watch all the UGA fans on here cry 😢

Kentucky is getting corn holed by UGA an Weaver is front an center on his OV for the game so that should benefit UM.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Said on TOS his top 2 are Louisville and Kentucky and not because of the losses but because of playing time. Says the only way we can make a move on him is if Joe Jax leaves lol. Never heard anything like this before but I lost respect.

Said on TOS his top 2 are Louisville and Kentucky and not because of the losses but because of playing time. Says the only way we can make a move on him is if Joe Jax leaves lol. Never heard anything like this before but I lost respect.
Eh, I'd rather read the truth than hear some vague "they up there with the other teams"

Advertisement
Like I’ve been saying everyone is afraid to compete now. Bunch of pussies out there. Good luck not doing anything at either one of those schools.

Well it obviously ain't the losses...If it's Louisville they are probably the worst team in power 5 right now, and don't even have a coach.

Someone posted months ago this kid's mother doesn't like the father, and the father lives in Sofla. She isn't letting him go to UM.

So doesn’t look like we’re getting Weaver, Summerall or Bogle (unless Bama doesn’t take him).

Who the **** is left at DE? We need minimum 3 preferably 4. Joe Jax ain’t coming back next year and we lose Garvin year after next.

Well this should interesting considering U of Louisville doesn't have a coach. So what is the next excuse on why not to play for Miami.

Go Canes

Advertisement
So doesn’t look like we’re getting Weaver, Summerall or Bogle (unless Bama doesn’t take him).

Who the **** is left at DE? We need minimum 3 preferably 4. Joe Jax ain’t coming back next year and we lose Garvin year after next.

We have been silently recruiting Adisa Isaac for months. He is the DE from Canarsie. He had 22 sacks this year.

Advertisement
Realistic shot?

He has mentioned in multiple interviews that we are still recruiting and want him to take a visit. And also that Blisset has been hard on him to really consider Miami and playing together. As far as the other kid, ive just seen him tweet back and forth with Blisset and Adisa on facebook.

Advertisement
Back