JJ Weaver any updates?

Advertisement
Yeah......weak. Also, we return Garvin, Patchan, Rousseau and Joyner at DE. That's it. I can't see Joe Jackson coming back for his senior year.

Injuries are always going to happen, especially on the d-line. If this kid's that worried about Harvey getting PT over him, than I don't know what to say.

JJ is still not polished.

Advertisement
The only way we stop this bama crap is by sticking a 15 by 8 inch suppository up their *** when we play them in 2021.

Advertisement
He’s been solid but not elite this year(partially due to the shoulder injury). It would be best for him to come back but I can See why he would leave. He has more of a case to leave than the linebackers for sure.
It’s a Strong dline class I would wait if I were him but this is Miami where you declare way too early and everyone ends up losing out

Advertisement
**** quick with it but earlier this week, you was crying for me not to talk to you.
I was curious to know who brought up a pointless JJ Weaver post. Yea well you wanna comment on my ****, I’ll return the favor. Don’t worry I’ll leave your **** alone unless you post something really dumb.

Advertisement
Why when you already follow every little step I take
See the two posts ago bud. I was curious to see who brought up a JJ Weaver thread from a while ago. And if you wanna get my attention hit the reply button...

Advertisement
Back