JJ Weaver any updates?

Advertisement
He has mentioned in multiple interviews that we are still recruiting and want him to take a visit. And also that Blisset has been hard on him to really consider Miami and playing together. As far as the other kid, ive just seen him tweet back and forth with Blisset and Adisa on facebook.
Speaking of Isaac he just got a huge bump. He’s all the way up to the number 61 player in the country according to 247

Advertisement
wtf? kids go to alabama knowing theres depth and dont say stuff like i cant play early and its about me. let him go to kentucky then

Advertisement
They better not. I've never said one word to Joe Jackson and even I know he's gone.
He’s been solid but not elite this year(partially due to the shoulder injury). It would be best for him to come back but I can See why he would leave. He has more of a case to leave than the linebackers for sure.

Oh man, These coaches think joe Jax is coming back
Even if he doesn’t come back you can’t expect to be a freshman and not even a top can’t miss player and come into a program and start right away. Idk what he thinks he is and I’m not familiar with the DE situation at Kentucky but he’s gonna have a rude awakening.

Yeah......weak. Also, we return Garvin, Patchan, Rousseau and Joyner at DE. That's it. I can't see Joe Jackson coming back for his senior year.

Injuries are always going to happen, especially on the d-line. If this kid's that worried about Harvey getting PT over him, than I don't know what to say.
A kid that worried about competition doesn’t sound like a cane imo

think Weaver is just being nice by saying that...looks like UKS season may have won him over or something. Pressure from that local area..

Advertisement
think Weaver is just being nice by saying that...looks like UKS season may have won him over or something. Pressure from that local area..
His mother also doesn’t want him to leave Kentucky and the only other program there is Louisville which doesn’t even have a coach.

Advertisement
EXACTLY...ALSO UK has a de/olb type that is a 1st-2nd rounder this year in the draft
Yes Josh Allen is very good. But he won’t play that position. Not sure how he can be an outside linebacker. He’s gonna have to play a 3-4 ends there.

Yes Josh Allen is very good. But he won’t play that position. Not sure how he can be an outside linebacker. He’s gonna have to play a 3-4 ends there.
Tbh this is why I don’t like the decision for him. This kid is the perfect 4-3 end. That’s the best way to use his length and pass rush. Kentucky runs a 3-4. He’s too slow to play OLB and he’s gonna have to put on weight to play 3-4 end.

Advertisement
Back