JJ Weaver any updates?

Advertisement
Ivins said word is its between Miami and Kentucky. And this is good for us because now CMR and Hartley can make the in home visit when the Fall visit period opens on Nov. 25th.
If Kentucky was having a typical season, and if we were playing anywhere close to our potential, this would be a no-brainer decision. It's sad that this is so much of a battle.

Advertisement
If Kentucky was having a typical season, and if we were playing anywhere close to our potential, this would be a no-brainer decision. It's sad that this is so much of a battle.
In all fairness there’s outside factors keeping Kentucky in this, mainly his relationship with his mom and gf and wanting him to stay close to home

Where this current program is at, any of our top targets should be considered gravy. We are a mess right now.

Overreacting

A mess? Because a bunch of “fans” are blowing up mesageboards and social media?

We just won 10 games for the first time since 2003.

We just won the Coastal for the first time ever.

We hadn’t won a bowl game in a decade until Richts first year. We finally have beaten our rival back to back years for the first time since 03 and 04. We hadn’t beaten FSU ever in hard rock minus 04 Orange bowl.

We just signed our best recruiting class in a decade.

We lost back to back roads games to now ranked teams.

Know who you are. You are a program that’s been dormant for 15 years basically.

You’ve been a program that has largely ignored the football program for 11 or 12 years.

You are the LAST football program in the ACC to get an indoor facility.

You have spent money like the 50th best program in America not a top 10 program.

You didn’t even have a turf practice field until like 5 years ago. You didn’t have a lighted practice field until like 4-5 years ago.

You didn’t have a training table until a few years ago. This is stuff major programs have been doing for years and years.

A mess it’s hardly.

The QB position is messy for sure I can grant you that.

Ivins said word is its between Miami and Kentucky. And this is good for us because now CMR and Hartley can make the in home visit when the Fall visit period opens on Nov. 25th.

I was ready to say he gone until I read this.

UGA will take them to the woodshed knocking them down a peg or 2 and if Hartley is involved I like our chances.

Overreacting

We hadn’t won a bowl game in a decade until Richts first year. We finally have beaten our rival back to back years for the first time since 03 and 04. We hadn’t beaten FSU ever in hard rock minus 04 Orange bowl.

You’ve been a program that has largely ignored the football program for 11 or 12 years.

You have spent money like the 50th best program in America not a top 10 program.

You didn’t even have a turf practice field until like 5 years ago. You didn’t have a lighted practice field until like 4-5 years ago.

You didn’t have a training table until a few years ago. This is stuff major programs have been doing for years and years.

A mess it’s hardly.

Truth hurts

Advertisement
Overreacting

A mess it’s hardly.

You basically confirmed what I was saying. We are a mess and have been a mess. Last year especially in recruiting, we got a nice bump and signed an elite class. Since then we have reverted back to our old ways, that you so well outlined. We started the cycle shooting for an elite class and since then we got embarrassed by LSU to start the season and half way through conference play, we already have two losses putting us behind the proverbial 8 ball in the Coastal. So yes regarding prospects like OOS Weaver or any other elite prospects, in state or OOS, they are all gravy at this point

Would be an awesome get but I'm not getting my hopes up. Everything points to UK other than the allure of paradise vs lexington.

UGa will not blowout Kentucky.

Kentucky has a legit defense especially at home.

Maybe the best LB core in America.

Advertisement

i wanted mark stoops over richt. he built a sick defense at FSU, was our DB's coach, and could put a good recruiting staff well here.

Yeah josh Allen is a beast, I think Benny snell will run on uga defense too, should be an interesting game honestly

You basically confirmed what I was saying. We are a mess and have been a mess. Last year especially in recruiting, we got a nice bump and signed an elite class. Since then we have reverted back to our old ways, that you so well outlined. We started the cycle shooting for an elite class and since then we got embarrassed by LSU to start the season and half way through conference play, we already have two losses putting us behind the proverbial 8 ball in the Coastal. So yes regarding prospects like OOS Weaver or any other elite prospects, in state or OOS, they are all gravy at this point

Bro, it's a step back for sure, but it's only a step back. Every single program, at minimum, has a "step back" year. It happens. Some programs take a step back because their state produces a low number of recruits one cycle, maybe a star player regressed, or a assistant coach left the program for another job. Miami had a step back under Richt. It happens.

Advertisement
Bro, it's a step back for sure, but it's only a step back. Every single program, at minimum, has a "step back" year. It happens. Some programs take a step back because their state produces a low number of recruits one cycle, maybe a star player regressed, or a assistant coach left the program for another job. Miami had a step back under Richt. It happens.
We are working on finishing a second full decade of step backs. That’s why it’s so **** devastating on the recruiting trail. At this point unless something drastic happens, such as we win out impressively, well this class is gonna be a dud, hence why I said that Weaver or any blue chip prospect is gravy at this point

Overreacting

A mess it’s hardly.

Is not a mess is a big mess!!!!!!!!! Being a keyboard warrior cane fans should not equate to be a dumb blind fan that can't realize the environment and locker issues we are having that is going to hurt bigtime our recruitment.

Gonna be tough with UK having a career season and Stoops can push his defense first agenda to him

Advertisement
Back