JJ Weaver any updates?

JOE'CANE

Senior
Alot of Crystal Balls for him going to Kentucky. Does anyone have any info? I think he is extremely undervalued n is a very important prospect for us.

Advertisement
Kentucky needs to lay an egg the rest of the year. He will love Miami when he visits.

He commits in a little over a month. UK has a lot of momentum and he is a home state kid, so it’s possible.

He visits us next weekend though so we need to be impressive up front, get the W and show him where he belongs. He is a SoFla boy originally, we need to get it done.

Advertisement
I saw him play live a couple weeks ago and spoke briefly to his mom. Him and his mom are really close so thats a draw to stay in Kentucky plus their South Florida experience before they moved to Kentucky is different than what he would experience in Coral Gables. He loves The U and if we win mom over during the official I think we land him.

Last edited:
I saw him play live a couple weeks ago and spoke briefly to his mom. Him and his mom are really close so thats a draw to stay in Kentucky plus their South Florida experience is different than what he would experience in Coral Gables. He loves The U and if we win mom over during the official I think we land him.

Hopefully that UK bag life can be overcome by Coach Richt and staff. With UK off to a hot start this season, those old Kentucky Kernel types are gonna get a taste of what could be an will start opening up those ***** packs to drop a few $EC stacks here an there for stud recruits.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we get Summerall & Bogle, does it matter?

We already got 2, never saw us taking 5

Advertisement
If we get Summerall & Bogle, does it matter?

We already got 2, never saw us taking 5

IMO, Miami should take 5 if they can take 5. Returning we have *SR Patchan, JR Garvin, *FR Rousseau. I could see 2 or 3 guys saving a year by redshirting, then Miami needs only 1 or 2 DEs the following year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back