JJ Weaver any updates?

Advertisement
AI reports. One trusted source said they felt the comeback win served as an 'eye opener' for Weaver given how the defensive line played and should definitely give him something to think about. Weaver and the rest of the priority targets, were brought into the locker room after the game. Hosted by freshmanRealus George.

If we get Summerall & Bogle, does it matter?

We already got 2, never saw us taking 5
Yeah, Summerall and Bogle are WDE and this kid is a SDE trough and through. He is gonna be a monster physically

AI reports. One trusted source said they felt the comeback win served as an 'eye opener' for Weaver given how the defensive line played and should definitely give him something to think about. Weaver and the rest of the priority targets, were brought into the locker room after the game. Hosted by freshmanRealus George.

Yeah, I think they probably enjoyed the locker room scene..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, Summerall and Bogle are WDE and this kid is a SDE trough and through. He is gonna be a monster physically
Any d lineman should be over excited about their potential in this scheme, and i think we are becoming a d line feeder to the pros now with this coaching staff and recruits know it, similar how Ohio st and LSU always feed dbs into the league now and they grab whoever they want back there we at the U are now that way with the d line

I can’t see the article cause I’m not VIP but of course Weaver was impressed after watching Garvin and Joe Jax take FSUs lunch money

Advertisement
I can’t see the article cause I’m not VIP but of course Weaver was impressed after watching Garvin and Joe Jax take FSUs lunch money

He said things could not have gone any better on his visit. His mom was impressed. Amazing game, amazing comeback and the coaching staff was great. Was hosted by Realus, hung out with Joe Jackson in locker room who he looks up to and spent Sunday with Coach Simpson.

Said all of their family is still in S Fla. Being his mom of course she wants him close to her but at the end of the day she wants what is best for him. He will announce on 11/3 and still has OV’s left to Kentucky and Louisville. Patke will go see him play during our bye week. They have a good relationship because he was 1st UM coach to go visit him.

So I’m bored watching camp clips , I put on my boy Weavers tape at the 5 star camp.

One word.....wow!!!

Dude is legit 6’6 and arms **** near to his calves, but unlike most young kids that long , he’s thick. Looked college ready now.

I didn’t watch the names , just the matchups.

He was the first guy that caught my attention,just his frame / size. Then he proceeded to overpower , and abuse the ol.

Very impressive , his game film was also very nice, but seeing his combo of speed , size and power up close made him more impressive.

His ceiling is going to be crazy , he’s a sure thing recruit imo, I hope we land him.

Oh......watching the same video I saw a familiar face. Mr Dontae Lucas, dude is even slower than I thought. I didn’t think much of him before this , and I’m even more unimpressed. Horrible feet, a human sloth and not that strong for being huge.

Very meh, in my humble opinion.

Advertisement
Getting moms blessing was the hardest part in this recruitment, luckily we got CMR who can do that with ease.....Kentucky will still be tough to beat out, hopefully they come back to reality and drop a few more games plus his girl will be attending Kentucky as well. Hopefully he got to hang with some of the finest that attend Miami to make him not worry about that lol

So I’m bored watching camp clips , I put on my boy Weavers tape at the 5 star camp.

One word.....wow!!!

Dude is legit 6’6 and arms **** near to his calves, but unlike most young kids that long , he’s thick. Looked college ready now.

I didn’t watch the names , just the matchups.

He was the first guy that caught my attention,just his frame / size. Then he proceeded to overpower , and abuse the ol.

Very impressive , his game film was also very nice, but seeing his combo of speed , size and power up close made him more impressive.

His ceiling is going to be crazy , he’s a sure thing recruit imo, I hope we land him.

Oh......watching the same video I saw a familiar face. Mr Dontae Lucas, dude is even slower than I thought. I didn’t think much of him before this , and I’m even more unimpressed. Horrible feet, a human sloth and not that strong for being huge.

Very meh, in my humble opinion.

Agree with all of this. Weaver's not going to see a RS if he comes to Miami.

Advertisement
Back