JJ Weaver any updates?

So I’m bored watching camp clips , I put on my boy Weavers tape at the 5 star camp.

One word.....wow!!!

Dude is legit 6’6 and arms **** near to his calves, but unlike most young kids that long , he’s thick. Looked college ready now.

I didn’t watch the names , just the matchups.

He was the first guy that caught my attention,just his frame / size. Then he proceeded to overpower , and abuse the ol.

Very impressive , his game film was also very nice, but seeing his combo of speed , size and power up close made him more impressive.

His ceiling is going to be crazy , he’s a sure thing recruit imo, I hope we land him.

Harvey, Weaver, Bogle, Williams... possibly Summerall ... what a friggin class if this works out,. Would be the best in the nation.

Advertisement
Did I hear this correctly? Miami needs UK to lose to win a recruiting battle? Gouge out my eyeball and **** me in my face right now.

This has nothing to do with UK, it’s all about the Mom, if it was his choice alone he’d already be committed to Um. His face lights up any time he mentions UM.

I do think this visit might of helped out a lot with Mom though.

Just seen those pics on Twitter. Once the parents get comfortable, particularly the moms, that's how u get out of state kids. It seems he jas history in Broward, his profile on Twitter says KY, and Broward. So might be easier to get him in. We will have some monster DEs especially if Joe Jackson comes back and Rosseau comes back healthy and ready to go.

Advertisement
So I’m bored watching camp clips , I put on my boy Weavers tape at the 5 star camp.

One word.....wow!!!

Dude is legit 6’6 and arms **** near to his calves, but unlike most young kids that long , he’s thick. Looked college ready now.

He was the first guy that caught my attention,just his frame / size. Then he proceeded to overpower , and abuse the ol.

Very impressive , his game film was also very nice, but seeing his combo of speed , size and power up close made him more impressive.

His ceiling is going to be crazy , he’s a sure thing recruit imo, I hope we land him.

Oh......watching the same video I saw a familiar face. Mr Dontae Lucas, dude is even slower than I thought. I didn’t think much of him before this , and I’m even more unimpressed. Horrible feet, a human sloth and not that strong for being huge.

Very meh, in my humble opinion.
Same here when I watched the Rivals Camp those same traits stood out dude gone kill it here man

Capture.PNG

Advertisement

One word.....wow!!!

Oh......watching the same video I saw a familiar face. Mr Dontae Lucas, dude is even slower than I thought. I didn’t think much of him before this , and I’m even more unimpressed. Horrible feet, a human sloth and not that strong for being huge.

Very meh, in my humble opinion.

240 vs 210 Summerall. It no wonder Florida is selling him on playing LB.

This has nothing to do with UK, it’s all about the Mom, if it was his choice alone he’d already be committed to Um. His face lights up any time he mentions UM.

I do think this visit might of helped out a lot with Mom though.

UK is going to have give him a Basketball bag to keep him instate.

Advertisement
Richt needs to just tell the family this is a busknsss decision this isn’t a regular kid going to college and you want him close to home

This defense will highlight him and have the NFL drooling at his production

Honestly I think his recruitment will come down to the parents. Doesnt his pops still live in Broward?

Advertisement
He said things could not have gone any better on his visit. His mom was impressed. Amazing game, amazing comeback and the coaching staff was great. Was hosted by Realus, hung out with Joe Jackson in locker room who he looks up to and spent Sunday with Coach Simpson.

Said all of their family is still in S Fla. Being his mom of course she wants him close to her but at the end of the day she wants what is best for him. He will announce on 11/3 and still has OV’s left to Kentucky and Louisville. Patke will go see him play during our bye week. They have a good relationship because he was 1st UM coach to go visit him.
#ChainReaction

Did I hear this correctly? Miami needs UK to lose to win a recruiting battle? Gouge out my eyeball and **** me in my face right now.
Lol like he wants to be around bluegrass and fat white women with only 5% black people boy he's ours

Idk what kind of ne

Idk what kind of neighborhood Weaver lives in but Jeff Thomas is from one of the worst if not the worst area in the country.
There was a 2 hour special I think of 4s senior year at his school and where they're all from and holy **** it was sad and you can tell either you make it in Football or you're never making it out od that city. Nowhere in Miami is like where he's from

There was a 2 hour special I think of 4s senior year at his school and where they're all from and holy **** it was sad and you can tell either you make it in Football or you're never making it out od that city. Nowhere in Miami is like where he's from
It’s a brutal city. Gotta feel awful for the kids. They are a powerhouse football program and each year they have numerous D1 players.

Advertisement
Back