JJ Weaver any updates?

This isn't about which team wins on the field for once. Its about getting his parents on board. Richt should help. Supposedly mom had some bad experiences at Miami.

Advertisement
7BAED672-A7A9-4FC6-BAA6-03506E1C851C.jpeg

Advertisement
Kid likes Miami but family pressure like that can be difficult to overcome.

This.
The visit high is booming right now. I don't think there is any doubt he likes us a ton but UK will do everything they can to keep him. The fact that he is from here and Mama loved it eases things a bit but I don't think this is anywhere close to being done.

Advertisement
This.
The visit high is booming right now. I don't think there is any doubt he likes us a ton but UK will do everything they can to keep him. The fact that he is from here and Mama loved it eases things a bit but I don't think this is anywhere close to being done.

Agree. I’m skeptical he comes

There was a 2 hour special I think of 4s senior year at his school and where they're all from and holy **** it was sad and you can tell either you make it in Football or you're never making it out od that city. Nowhere in Miami is like where he's from

Have you heard of Overtown or Liberty City. That place is tough as ****...but this s.fla stuff isnt peaches and cream. Like 5 kids were shot or killed from MNW last school year in the 1ST SEMESTER. I did watch the documentary...it made me believe in Jeff Thomas more as well. Their head coach came from Camden, Nj....i commend that dude. Camden,Nj is worst of the worst as well...only thing left for him is to come coach MNW because dude has been in the belly of the beast with Camden, East St Louis

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mama’s just put a lot of trust in CMR, he might be deciding factor comparing him to UK’s head coach.

Advertisement
Back