JJ Weaver any updates?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember really wanting this kid...

UK defiantly promised tons of early playing time and other things im guessing if hes that butt hurt wanting to leave

Advertisement
I guess Mama wants to keep that check and job

Uh.......we have Rousseau and Harvey returning next year, and that's if Garvin doesn't go pro.

You are forgetting Cam whom redshirted this year and Phillips who transferred as has to sit this year. Not to mention committed 2020 DE Chance Williams from Jacksonville. So we are loaded at DE.

Go Canes

Advertisement
My daddy can beat up your daddy
When I was about eight years old I said something like that to my best friend at summer camp. He argued back.

A few weeks later, when my parents visited me at camp I told them the story.

They asked me my friend's name.

I told them "Jack LaMotta."

My mother later told me my father got a sick look on his face. Turned white, too.

You are forgetting Cam whom redshirted this year and Phillips who transferred as has to sit this year. Not to mention committed 2020 DE Chance Williams from Jacksonville. So we are loaded at DE.

Go Canes

You don't know what you're getting with Cam. Phillips may turn out to be really good, but is unproven, and Chance Williams hasn't even signed yet.

You don't know what you're getting with Cam. Phillips may turn out to be really good, but is unproven, and Chance Williams hasn't even signed yet.
Scott Patchan will be back, fo whatever that's worth. The coaches should be able to tell before the end of the season if Garvin plans to leave, if he does they need to look for a grad transfer who can come in and play right away. Rousseau, Phillips, Harvey, with all the freshmans: Height, and both Williams, is not gonna cut it.

Advertisement
Back