Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pope is the best fit for lashlee offense, is built off speed abd quick strikes.. Payton won’t get a lot of looks unless he learns to us his body better! Ex Lenard hankerson

Harley needs to be second team no doubt. I don’t really understand how Pope has so many stans on this site.

He is open consistently which is good but that’s about it. He hasn’t made a defender miss ever and takes a lot of steps to go nowhere. It honestly looks like he has to rev up before he can get going.

If he increases ball security then he’ll be a solid receiver. He won’t be a game changer and that’s okay, but the amount of leeway he has with some of y’all is crazy.

Advertisement
Harley had 1 bad game and ppl want to bench him and never have him come on the field again?
Broooo what?!?! lol

Advertisement
Imagine PooPoo AssSmell (tm @The Franchise ) on this roster though. He'd be perfect in this offense from the slot.

I'd like to have him, but people forget that we took 4 WRs that year (and the lowest rated was Dee Wiggins). It's like when people complain about "missing" on Santonio Holmes, when we took 4 WRs that year (and the lowest rated was Sinorice Moss).

PuPu is a dynamic player though.

Advertisement
Harley is not any good. He did make a **** of a catch last game tho. Besides that catch he has played and looked like a high school receiver on the field playing with and against D1 guys.

no don’t say that. @brock told me Harley is elite and just wasn’t playing in the right offenses before. Said Harley was going to dominate in Lashlees offense and has NFL talent haha

I can't figure out how Restrepo hasn't earned some PT - especially against Louisville. If for nothing else, maybe it lights a fire under Pope/Harley's asses. They are supposed to be leaders on this team. Time to play like it.

It's not complicated. The coaches get to watch these kids all week and then determine playing time based off that. As a true freshman, I am guessing he is having problems with the playbook or making some critical mistakes still. The fan-based conspiracy theories always amuse me. As if coaches that work in a cutthroat profession are somehow jeopardizing their chance to win and feed their families to play favorites. Our motivations are all aligned, they just want to win too. Restrepo will have his day. Guessing he's not ready yet. Which is fine. He just got here.

And also, and this is ironic to some extent, they are probably not playing him because they don't want to LOSE the locker room. If you play kids that haven't earned it by being better on Greentree, then you ARE playing favorites.

Gotta make this play

MIAMI_HEADER.jpg

Advertisement
Back