Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
He’s taking Wiggins spot I have to guess

can’t imagine Lashlee likes that boneheaded 15yard unsportsmanlike penalty that killed that nice drive against UAB

gotta be smarter and not let the opponent get in their heads

I hope not. I want to see less of Pope and Harley on the field at the same time.

Put Wiggins and Payton on the field together. Pope can handle the slot. Harley is too weak to fight for jump balls or get significant YACs, and now is dropping balls. Pope goes down too easily, too. But I have more faith in his upside whereas Harley is capped.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Payton & Pope both have the most talent out of all our WRs. I’m still a huge believer in Pope’s skill set. Former 5 star (rivals) recruit, he’s a junior already on his 3rd OC & WR coach. The light will come on this season.
I’m going to say Wiggins over Pope. Wiggins is as fast and has shown the ability to make big time plays in crucial spots. He’s been open this season but not targeted or just plain ol missed

Advertisement
I’m going to say Wiggins over Pope. Wiggins is as fast and has shown the ability to make big time plays in crucial spots. He’s been open this season but not targeted or just plain ol missed
Na Mark Pope has Devonta Smith type talent/skill set. He just has to gain his confidence back. Like I mentioned earlier 3rd OC & WR coach in three years. Let’s not forget who “Noodles” is! ✋🏽🤚🏽

Advertisement
Payton & Pope both have the most talent out of all our WRs. I’m still a huge believer in Pope’s skill set. Former 5 star (rivals) recruit, he’s a junior already on his 3rd OC & WR coach. The light will come on this season.
Pope doesn't have anything on Payton...Payton doesn't play soft....I called it when I saw Payton play twice in HS.....I said he'd be a Great one before leaving UM...Great Body control....

Big opportunity for him. I'm told he was going to play big snaps against Louisville before he got contact traced. He is playing against FSU.

He was coming on late in camp and has some of the best upside in the WR corps.

He started out slow but was balling at the end of camp. He’s been my break out guy at wr.

I’ve been hard on Pope but I could see a big week coming for him. I called Brevin and Mallory last week.

Advertisement
Pope has a TD against Loserville in the 3rd quarter around the 3 minute mark when he was held by #2.

I can't figure out how Restrepo hasn't earned some PT - especially against Louisville. If for nothing else, maybe it lights a fire under Pope/Harley's asses. They are supposed to be leaders on this team. Time to play like it.
Pope and Harley need to see the bench. That has been one of my biggest gripes about Manny. Players ***** up and he's slow to sit them.

Advertisement
Back