Jeff Thomas vs Chris Henderson

Advertisement
he might be the best DB on 8/24, but he isnt the best DB in the country
One of the better corners in the country. There will be 2 top 10-15 corners in college football playing that day in that stadium on 8-24 which are Henderson and bandy

Henderson is good. He’s soft, but can cover. Hopefully they put Wilson on jt4 and Jeff tests out how well that knee healed lol

Advertisement
I absolutely love JT4 but man a lot of you have never watched Henderson play and it shows. He's elite elite with length, hips, feet and speed. Thomas may get him a couple times but stop pretending like Henderson isn't a lockdown corner. His biggest weakness from what I've seen is he isn't exactly the biggest fan of tackling. I would love to throw a bunch of screens to his side cause I think we can exploit him that way. But to pretend like he isn't an elite man corner is naive.

What type of Gator loving beta are you? Go enjoy watching the Gators somewhere else.

Henderson is a trashbucket traitor. I hope he sprains both ankles walking to take a **** in the dark at night.

What type of Gator loving beta are you? Go enjoy watching the Gators somewhere else.

Henderson is a trashbucket traitor. I hope he sprains both ankles walking to take a **** in the dark at night.
Lol ya your not worth having an argument with. Clearly you don't know/enjoy football and have no objectivity. God forbid someone points out that not all players on opposing teams are bad

Advertisement
UF hatred aside, Hendo is a **** of a player but he won't be able to shut down a caliber of player that JT4 is, both will win some battles. All I know is I can't imagine anybody on that UF defense stopping jordan/mallory, if I'm Enos that's the matchup I try to exploit immediately. We should be running 2 TE sets at least half the time similar to what we did in 2nd half of the bowl game vs WVU where we had njoku split wide with herndon close to LOS for blocking purposes. Gonna be a movie on 8/24, specifically a horror movie for the Turds.
Seen a couple of gators saying they’ll use their LB Amari Burney to cover Brevin...supposedly runs a 4.4 but is young and hasn’t played much yet

Apparently his whole family is still on this ****. @IndayArtHauz please get this dudes whole bytch *** family off here with this nonsense. Talking bout this female is one of the best cb in the country. Hes not even the best cb on his team. Fvck outta here

What’s bad for Henderson is his speed can’t help for elite route running. It can only help after JT has twisted him up and he needs to recover.

No cb in America has a chance in man coverage against that dude. They better plan safety deep if not JT will eat like a fat girl at sizzler
Just need to make sure our QB gets our guys the ball accurately and on time and our Oline gives him a pocket and gets a good push in the run game. Skill position is the literal least of my concerns with this roster.

Advertisement
Henderson false steps a lot. The key to beating him is in quick routes imho..on deeper routes he can he had but the QB better be accurate bc he’ll run it down & pick it off.

Pretty much the weakness of most corners unless theit're a bully or instinctual as **** and shifty as all get out.

I should add that I laugh at all of these poor conditioned JT posts and he should have run track, gear crap, etc.

Dude is quick as **** and reaches his top and quickly. His top speed, everyone reaches it at various distances, is quicker than most. There is no other gear, that is his top speed and it is what it is.

Running in and out of breaks uses more energy than the guy running in a straight line.

Hester wasn't the fastest dude out there, like JT, **** close though. I'm not saying JT is Hester, but they share the trait of getting to their top speed quickly. Both blow by people as they've got that burst, but someone with long speed can catch up.

Advertisement
That's not entirely true. Harley got good separation on quite a few plays going back and watching it. He doesn't win deep often at all because he has no deception in his route running. He never changes pace and it's very easy to cover that even if he is faster than the CBs. He needs to learn he doesn't have to go full throttle at all times and that's something JT4 does really well
I'm talking
Seen a couple of gators saying they’ll use their LB Amari Burney to cover Brevin...supposedly runs a 4.4 but is young and hasn’t played much yet
he's the one I was talking about when others were saying Mallory will abuse UF lbs with speed....I believe he was moved from safety to lb....I imagine it will be difficult to just blow by Burney on speed alone.....don't get me wrong.... I still believe Brevin and Mallory are both capable of having big-time performances against any defense .. but when you play against good comp you're not going to get by on speed alone....Burney may be fast but Brevin has a big-time skill set ....it's gonna come down to making plays when the opportunity presents itself....

Smh. We do this to ourselves everytime and end up disappointed. CJ is no doubt likely going to be a top 15 pick at CB next season. He extremely fast and amazing in coverage. Miami needs to focus on protecting the Q from Zuniga and co and utilizing our TEs where we got the true mismatch. Key like always will be the run game, if we can’t get a push and win that battle, we going to be disappointed 8/24 night. Go canes.

I'll be the first to say **** the Gators, but I would be a **** fool to say their secondary is trash. I look forward to the JT vs. Henderson match up. **** Henderson yes, but he's a top 5 CB. Come draft time he may just be the first corner off the board.

Advertisement
Back