Jeff Thomas vs Chris Henderson

Advertisement
JT4 will be like a lightsaber knife going through gaytes D
1563758430946.gif

Advertisement
Should be a good matchup if they line up against one another often. Both will win some battles. Henderson certainly has the size, length, and speed to make it ineresting.

Problem for Henderson is that it’s just not JT but the 2 great TE’s our pretty good WR’s not to mention the backs on screens....

Don’t think Henderson will be on JT one on one every play but if they use him for that then we should have a field day everywhere else on the field and that’s assuming CH can even play JT straight up which is debatable imho...

Almost nobody can play a healthy JT straight up.

All American for 2019.

I just can’t wait to watch a hopeless ufag linebacker chasing brevin for dear life

Or Mallory.

I have this vision of a two-tight end set in a short yardage situation - Jordan on one end tucked in tight, Mallory on the other end tucked in tight - with our fullback and running back in the backfield - and it's a pass.

Balls out - pass! Just makes me willy tingle.

Advertisement
Even the best NFL CBs struggle with the more explosive WRs, and JT is the most ridiculously underrated WR in the ACC. He is going to beat the CB inevitably, and expose the Gator's weak safeties. OL has to give our QB 3 seconds. Just 3 seconds, and we're lighting that field up.

We’re going to see a variety of formations so the first play or first series may not dictate a ton, but IMO in 11 the WRs will be Osborn, Thomas, and Hightower and in 21/12 it’ll be Osborn and Thomas.

There’s so much versatile skill talent though on this team, if I were Enos I’d have a hard-on 24/7. You can do everything from heavy with 3 TEs to empty, but you can go empty from what would look like 11 personnel in the huddle and play Deejay and Brevin/Mallory in a slot position. You can have 12 personnel on the field and put Jordan in the slot and it’s really 11. My head spins thinking about what this guy can do with these kids. Just give me a decent OL and a competent QB. All I ask. I don’t need Kyler Murray, and I don’t need the ‘93 Cowboys OL. Just decent to good at both spots and this will absolutely be a Top 30 offense.

The creative use of our versatility will go a long way to getting the qb and ol up to snuff.

I absolutely love JT4 but man a lot of you have never watched Henderson play and it shows. He's elite elite with length, hips, feet and speed. Thomas may get him a couple times but stop pretending like Henderson isn't a lockdown corner. His biggest weakness from what I've seen is he isn't exactly the biggest fan of tackling. I would love to throw a bunch of screens to his side cause I think we can exploit him that way. But to pretend like he isn't an elite man corner is naive.

Advertisement
He is certainly in the topic of the best that could've been, but career was cut short. Medearis always comes to mind here.
From that point on the season just didn’t feel right. Im sure that could have affected the players last season a good bit too. It was such a heartbreaking situation man. Months from making millions and then it comes out that you can’t play anymore

From that point on the season just didn’t feel right. Im sure that could have affected the players last season a good bit too. It was such a heartbreaking situation man. Months from making millions and then it comes out that you can’t play anymore

It certainly affected us. He was a clear number one wide receiver, even over JT. It made it far easier for every defense to cover and scheme against is. He was a player you had to game plan and account for every snap or you were going to get burnt. Hated that news.

Advertisement
It certainly affected us. He was a clear number one wide receiver, even over JT. It made it far easier for every defense to cover and scheme against is. He was a player you had to game plan and account for every snap or you were going to get burnt. Hated that news.
And then the emotional impact on the players. We had a litany of issues going on last year , from richt play calling which was arguably the worst I’ve ever seen , lack of qb development, inefficient receiver play, bad special teams in addition to the horrific news of Ahmmon injury. Drama filled season for sure.

Henderson is an outside corner. He will probably match up with Osborn a lot, and sometimes Hightower/Pope/Payton/Wiggins. If we line up Thomas on Henderson static outside we don't deserve to win. If they want to shadow Henderson on Thomas inside that's a huge win for us because that will give us matchup advantages across the board. No corner can cover Thomas with a 2 way go.

Advertisement
Back