Jeff Thomas officially to Illinois via his Instagram

I really don’t know how I feel about this I want to wish him well because he balled out for us but I mean the dude quit on us. I’m just parroting what others said right now, I see no way in **** he sits out a year and Illinois is trash. I know he has a kid but why not stay in Miami one more year and declare early like every Miami player does lol.
I hope me makes it though just for the sake of his child, east St. Louis is not a good area

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of em touch?

Horrible exaggeration.

I grew up in Homestead and Naranja a majority of my life. Driving through East St. Louis was eye opening and the most depressing place I've seen in my life. That's including when I did my one tour to Iraq while in the military. You should do more reading up on that city. South Florida has its really bad parts; East St. Louis is on its level though.

Dude you say your straight... but I don’t think that means what you think it means as inigo Montoya once said. Not that being homo is wrong but I hate to see you continue to struggle with this.
You can think he's serious?

Advertisement
I really don’t know how I feel about this I want to wish him well because he balled out for us but I mean the dude quit on us. I’m just parroting what others said right now, I see no way in **** he sits out a year and Illinois is trash. I know he has a kid but why not stay in Miami one more year and declare early like every Miami player does lol.
I hope me makes it though just for the sake of his child, east St. Louis is not a good area

It really was a dumb knee jerk decision. He's just wasting time now. Suck it up another season and head to the league...

Can he transfer there sit the year but train and work with the team and then declare for the draft??

IL last 3 years:

3-9
2-10
4-8

Yeah, Miami is really terrible compared to that. Retards like you have zero sense of perspective
wow, we won a few more games, which doesn’t mean ****, but are just about as relavent as Illinois. Sunshine pumpers like you will spin anything.

Advertisement
I hope he kills it up there. I respect him for actually showing up in games and standing up to mediocrity.

Hopefully, the kid grows up and matures. He quit on his high school and he quit on Miami. I don't want to hear this bull**** about the current coaching staff. Dumpster fire or not you don't quit in the middle of the season and run out on your teammates.

Advertisement
It really was a dumb knee jerk decision. He's just wasting time now. Suck it up another season and head to the league...
Agree. But the reality is it was the same knee jerk decision he made in HS and the same knee jerk decision he had to be talked out of last year at Miami. Good luck, Illinois, you'll need it!

Hopefully, the kid grows up and matures. He quit on his high school and he quit on Miami. I don't want to hear this bull**** about the current coaching staff. Dumpster fire or not you don't quit in the middle of the season and run out on your teammates.
This. Dude has a history of Prima Donna behavior and quitting. History is the best predictor of future behaviour. Frankly, I could care less what he does with his life. He's not a cane and doesn't matter anymore.

Advertisement
Back