Jeff Thomas officially to Illinois via his Instagram

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO. Yeah, that 1.8% difference is a real game changer. Let me guess, he's going to be a 1,000 yard receiver at Illinois.

It is a big difference when you look at Illinois WRs they are a bunch of 2-3 stars and 0 4 stars. Also, if JT wasn't on Miami last year our completion percentage would have been way lower with all the circus catches JT made. He will be MUCH better off at Illinois with a real OC offense compared to being stuck at Miami with Mork as the corch.

Don't you think you should stop with the predictions? Remember all your rants earlier this season about how "there is no chance multiple undefeated teams will be in the playoff race" and no chance a 1 loss p5 conference champ is getting left out. Then we end up having 3 undefeated teams. LOL!

It is a big difference when you look at Illinois WRs they are a bunch of 2-3 stars and 0 4 stars. Also, if JT wasn't on Miami last year our completion percentage would have been way lower with all the circus catches JT made. He will be MUCH better off at Illinois with a real OC offense compared to being stuck at Miami with Mork as the corch.

Don't you think you should stop with the predictions? Remember all your rants earlier this season about how "there is no chance multiple undefeated teams will be in the playoff race" and no chance a 1 loss p5 conference champ is getting left out. Then we end up having 3 undefeated teams. LOL!

Illinois' offense is an absolute mess. If he was such a superstar in the making, someone other than freaking Illinois would have been interested.

Illinois' offense is an absolute mess. If he was such a superstar in the making, someone other than freaking Illinois would have been interested.

He needs to stay close to home to get the eligibility waiver to be around his sick family member. He is a great WR. He was easily the best WR we had on the team this year. He is going to be a big name in the NFL one day and we are losing out on being able to use him as a recruiting tool.

He needs to stay close to home to get the eligibility waiver to be around his sick family member. He is a great WR. He was easily the best WR we had on the team this year. He is going to be a big name in the NFL one day and we are losing out on being able to use him as a recruiting tool.

:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
He's talented but needs to develop his social & communication skills and treat his coaches appropriately. He also needs to be more of a team player going forward. I hope he succeeds at Illinois (and does the right things there). Had he stayed at the U and been a star here, his draft stock would have been much higher imho. Now, the NFL will have a lot of questions about his personality. Discipline and "finishing the race" are two big keys to success in life. I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Advertisement
wow, we won a few more games, which doesn’t mean ****, but are just about as relavent as Illinois. Sunshine pumpers like you will spin anything.

Won a few more games? Are you serious or just horrible at math. Illinois averaged 3 wins the last 3 seasons...we had that many wins in CMR first year...
And to say we are as relevant as ILLINOIS just destroyed any little bit of credibility you may have had. GTFOH

LMAO. Yeah, that 1.8% difference is a real game changer. Let me guess, he's going to be a 1,000 yard receiver at Illinois.
LOL at 1.8%!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he becomes focal point of offense and balls out for Illinois. He could have potentially balled out for us too. On field performance was never his problem. His issues are off the field.

Advertisement
Won a few more games? Are you serious or just horrible at math. Illinois averaged 3 wins the last 3 seasons...we had that many wins in CMR first year...
And to say we are as relevant as ILLINOIS just destroyed any little bit of credibility you may have had. GTFOH
The number of wins doesn’t matter when you don’t win anything more or less due to a few more or a few less. Whether you win 3 games or 6 in a season, it’s all relegated to the same dust bin of trash and time. Illinois season is a dumpster fire....and so is ours. Shove your homer spin where the sun don’t shine.

Please save this..because I doubt it
I hope I’m wrong

Advertisement
Back