Jeff Thomas officially to Illinois via his Instagram

Who tf calls a redshirt junior year the senior year? You are the one with alternative facts. Everything I posting is straight facts that you can just look upon ESPN. JT is making a great business decision by getting the fvck out of Miami. Away from this scrub coach.
Lmao a great buisness decision going to the illini😂😂😂...ok. And yes 4 years=RS Jr. came into Miami hurt if I believe

Advertisement
He's getting drafted but I bet it will not be before round 5.. He's smallish smaller than Benjamin with way less college production. Again Wr's are a dime a dozen their is some kid like Theilen and Cooper Kupp who is balling out right now. Just saying

His type of speed and game changing ability is not a dime a dozen. Imagine him at KC with an oc that knows how to use him.

I can see him sneaking into the 4th or 3rd round if he matches his productivity.

Advertisement
He’s a great talent.

Our offense was a disgrace and barely used him. I understand why he left.

That said, with how bad we were as a passing offense, somehow Illinois was worse. Unless he was homesick it’s a weird destination.

But he’s no longer a Cane, so fvck this ****** now.

How are you going to calll me mr broke back when you are the one that says suspect schit like "major Pause"
Urban grammar** : when something is said to be extra homosexual, one must use the word pause to let the other person know..stop and rethink what they just said.

I’m here for you anytime you need clearification on topics Mr. brokebackmountain

Advertisement
He’s a great talent.

Our offense was a disgrace and barely used him. I understand why he left.

That said, with how bad we were as a passing offense, somehow Illinois was worse. Unless he was homesick it’s a weird destination.

But he’s no longer a Cane, so fvck this ****** now.

Once he hit the market nobody cared to come for him. Posters on here act as tho we just lost randy moss. Fact is the kid is a talent, no doubt. And the QB play hindered his game. But he was the only WR eating coming off a great game and a win. And quit.
I wish him best of luck

Urban grammar** : when something is said to be extra homosexual, one must use the word pause to let the other person know..stop and rethink what they just said.

I’m here for you anytime you need clearification on topics Mr. brokebackmountain

Bruh. I am more urban than you are lmao. As I stated before I am from the real hood. You are from a neighborhood with a bunch of middle class people that like to wear urban clothes and use slang. None of the bloods in your hood got blessed in by the Cali OGs. None of the Crips got LOCd in officially and know the gang lit and knowledge. It is just a group of guys that claim blood, but if they flew to LA they would get punked for false flagging. That is a straight up FACT. I know what the term means. I hear a bunch of little kids around using, but I never heard a grown man use it.

Like this post if you are man enough to admit you pronounce it Illinoise.

Advertisement
Bruh. I am more urban than you are lmao. As I stated before I am from the real hood. You are from a neighborhood with a bunch of middle class people that like to wear urban clothes and use slang. None of the bloods in your hood got blessed in by the Cali OGs. None of the Crips got LOCd in officially and know the gang lit and knowledge. It is just a group of guys that claim blood, but if they flew to LA they would get punked for false flagging. That is a straight up FACT. I know what the term means. I hear a bunch of little kids around using, but I never heard a grown man use it.
😂😂😂😂 here you go..”your more urban” lmao. Like I said earlier u must be 17 or a older individual with a 17 year old mentality to keep constantly bringing this up mr. Brokebackmountain

😂😂😂😂 here you go..”your more urban” lmao. Like I said earlier u must be 17 or a older individual with a 17 year old mentality to keep constantly bringing this up mr. Brokebackmountain

Its because you come in here trying to tell me how they talk in the hood, but you aren't even from the hood. You are from middle class neighborhood. Mr Malibus Most wanted.

Its because you come in here trying to tell me how they talk in the hood, but you aren't even from the hood. You are from middle class neighborhood. Mr Malibus Most wanted.
Lmao I’m def not from the middle class. I wish mr. Brokebackmountain but I’m not..and I’m tryna teach you how to talk hood..using the word pause in *** situations is used in all community. It’s origins are urban. But you wouldn’t know this because your to busy slurping MRs eggplant..**pause

Advertisement
Lmao I’m def not from the middle class. I wish mr. Brokebackmountain but I’m not..and I’m tryna teach you how to talk hood..using the word pause in *** situations is used in all community. It’s origins are urban. But you wouldn’t know this because your to busy slurping MRs eggplant..**pause

When you have no gangs in your town its middle class. And before you say " actually we got crips and bloods" no you don't you have some bums who wear red and blue and like to claim their in gangs. If the WHOLE town had 3 murders those are not real sets. FACTS

When you have no gangs in your town its middle class. And before you say " actually we got crips and bloods" no you don't you have some bums who wear red and blue and like to claim their in gangs. If the WHOLE town had 3 murders those are not real sets. FACTS
lmao we have neighborhood gangs where I’m from. Not crips not bloods sir. But like I said idk why U keep bringing whose from a worse hood..why are you still on this lol

lmao we have neighborhood gangs where I’m from. Not crips not bloods sir. But like I said idk why U keep bringing whose from a worse hood..why are you still on this lol

You yourself said those home grown gangs get no money. They are just bums who don't work. Otherwise they would be putting in work and drilling the rivals and the murder rate would go up. Its because you are trying to tell me about urban grammar when you are from some "lower" middle class neighborhood.

Advertisement
Back