Jeff Thomas officially to Illinois via his Instagram

If he gets the waiver he’s likely gonna bolt after next season and go undrafed or In the late rounds. Which means he has to be perfect tho get a real NFL shot..think about all the college star receivers who actually were productive in school and don’t stick on a team. He had to be perfect from this point on. And I doubt it

Advertisement
If he gets the waiver he’s likely gonna bolt after next season and go undrafed or In the late rounds. Which means he has to be perfect tho get a real NFL shot..think about all the college star receivers who actually were productive in school and don’t stick on a team. He had to be perfect from this point on. And I doubt it

You think he goes undrafted next season? When he actually has a real QB and a real OC calling plays. He will ball out next year.

You think he goes undrafted next season? When he actually has a real QB and a real OC calling plays. He will ball out next year.
Lmao Illinois O and QB is not so much better huh😂😂..bro you reach so hard to find support for your narratives. A QB who had a whopping 53% completions and didn’t throw for 10 tds. On a O that couldn’t crack 30 against power 5 teams..fact is he going to worse situation in order to get ready to get drafted.

He is likely gonna bolt after next year. And unless he has a 1000 yard type season he will go undrafted

Advertisement
Lmao Illinois O and QB is not so much better huh😂😂..bro you reach so hard to find support for your narratives. A QB who had a whopping 53% completions and didn’t throw for 10 tds. On a O that couldn’t crack 30 against power 5 teams..fact is he going to worse situation in order to get ready to get drafted.

Because he is throwing to a bunch of 2 and 3 stars. If JT wasn't on the team Malik and Kosi would have looked even worse. There OC makes Richt look like a drooling ******.

Because he is throwing to a bunch of 2 and 3 stars. If JT wasn't on the team Malik and Kosi would have looked even worse. There OC makes Richt look like a drooling ******.
Lmao so now one WR is going to make AJ bush into a 65% guy..why couldn’t he have that affect on perry who was more talented?? Oh let me guess cause of MR offense..but now he’s going to the vaunted illini O who could barely crack 30 against any power 5 opponent and he’s gonna change the entire O😂😂😂

He needs to stay close to home to get the eligibility waiver to be around his sick family member. He is a great WR. He was easily the best WR we had on the team this year. He is going to be a big name in the NFL one day and we are losing out on being able to use him as a recruiting tool.

What sick family member? Lol

**** tons of hot takes by OGH here

Epic bump material

Advertisement
He's getting drafted but I bet it will not be before round 5.. He's smallish smaller than Benjamin with way less college production. Again Wr's are a dime a dozen their is some kid like Theilen and Cooper Kupp who is balling out right now. Just saying

Lmao so now one WR is going to make AJ bush into a 65% guy..why couldn’t he have that affect on perry who was more talented?? Oh let me guess cause of MR offense..but now he’s going to the vaunted illini O who could barely crack 30 against any power 5 opponent and he’s gonna change the entire O😂😂😂

Not a 65% guy, but he is going to be a lot better than he was last year. Miami cracked 30 against 2 p5 teams and they played MUCH better competition. That is exactly why. He played for a moron who couldn't call plays if his life depended on it. You are so busy sucking on richts **** that you can't actually understand the facts. Then again you are the same guy who was trying to tell me he lived in the hood when they had only 3 murders the year before LMFAO! I can't expect you to actually understand common sense.

Not a 65% guy, but he is going to be a lot better than he was last year. Miami cracked 30 against 2 p5 teams and they played MUCH better competition. That is exactly why. He played for a moron who couldn't call plays if his life depended on it. You are so busy sucking on richts **** that you can't actually understand the facts. Then again you are the same guy who was trying to tell me he lived in the hood when they had only 3 murders the year before LMFAO! I can't expect you to actually understand common sense.
Lmao soooo the Illini OC is a genius...and now your bringing back up the “whose hood is worse” which I frankly could careless about. And oh me being this “MR slurper” when I bring up facts and u, blinded by the hate u have for the current coach come up with these irrational takes..fact is I feel sorry for where you are from and dont see the need for u being a grown *** man to brag about it..unless your really a 17 year old who is proud of that kind of nonsense. Which if true will then that helps me further understand the rationale behind your at times idiotic takes. Still i enjoy the laughter I get out of our bantering lol...but with that said if you think Jeff Thomas will go to the Illini and go for 1k and help aj bush become a better QB just off his presence alone. Then get drafted in the 1st 3 rounds and go on to be the next Antonio Brown in that rare mold of 5”11 and under WRS who go on to be as u say “superstars” then I have to whole heartedly disagree my g🙂

Advertisement
Lmao soooo the Illini OC is a genius...and now your bringing back up the “whose hood is worse” which I frankly could careless about. And oh me being this “MR slurper” when I bring up facts and u, blinded by the hate u have for the current coach come up with these irrational takes..fact is I feel sorry for where you are from and dont see the need for u being a grown *** man to brag about it..unless your really a 17 year old who is proud of that kind of nonsense. Which if true will then that helps me further understand the rationale behind your at times idiotic takes. Still i enjoy the laughter I get out of our bantering lol...but with that said if you think Jeff Thomas will go to the Illini and go for 1k and help aj bush become a better QB just off his presence alone. Then get drafted in the 1st 3 rounds and go on to be the next Antonio Brown in that rare mold of 5”11 and under WRS who go on to be as u say “superstars” then I have to whole heartedly disagree my g🙂

I never said he is a genious. He could be bad and still be WAY better than Mark Richt. I am only bringing it up because it shows that you just spit things out and hope it sticks even though it is straight BS. You don't bring up facts. You just say crazy schit to try and make the coach look good. He doesn't need to have 1k yards to get drafted. Coley got drafted and streeter and they had WAY less than 1k yards and JT is going to kill them at the combine. Thats fine you can disagree, but you will see in 1 year from now how I am right.

I never said he is a genious. He could be bad and still be WAY better than Mark Richt. I am only bringing it up because it shows that you just spit things out and hope it sticks even though it is straight BS. You don't bring up facts. You just say crazy schit to try and make the coach look good. He doesn't need to have 1k yards to get drafted. Coley got drafted and streeter and they had WAY less than 1k yards and JT is going to kill them at the combine. Thats fine you can disagree, but you will see in 1 year from now how I am right.
Yes I brought up the facts of how the Illini QB hasn’t thrown 10 tubs and how he only completed 53% of his passes..those are FACTS. So no, Jeff Thomas is not going to a better situation. Once again, FACT. Coley had a wayyyy more productive career here with a solid JR year and a breakout SR year. And he still only went in the late rounds and has yet to get a fair chance on the Vikings. Tommy streets had a great SR campaign in which he was arguably the best WR in the ACC. That goes to my point of JT having to be perfect from here on out. Everyone in the league has talent and are just as good in their own right as JT. From WR to the cats who will be covering him.But guess what..neither of them had AJ Bush throwing them ball in college and both had complimentary talent around them at QB And other positions. JT Won’t find that at the Illini unless your now telling me AJ bush is so much better than rosier and perry. Numbers say otherwise. Again thats fact. Lastly your the only one who brought up Richt lmao. Not once did I mention him until u brought him up. Is it because you have his **** so far down your throat he’s ****ing out your *** mr.brokebackmountain🤷🏽‍♂️

Yes I brought up the facts of how the Illini QB hasn’t thrown 10 tubs and how he only completed 53% of his passes..those are FACTS. So no, Jeff Thomas is not going to a better situation. Once again, FACT. Coley had a wayyyy more productive career here with a solid JR year and a breakout SR year. And he still only went in the late rounds and has yet to get a fair chance on the Vikings. Tommy streets had a great SR campaign in which he was arguably the best WR in the ACC. That goes to my point of JT having to be perfect from here on out. Everyone in the league has talent and are just as good in their own right as JT. From WR to the cats who will be covering him.But guess what..neither of them had AJ Bush throwing them ball in college and both had complimentary talent around them at QB And other positions. JT Won’t find that at the Illini unless your now telling me AJ bush is so much better than rosier and perry. Numbers say otherwise. Again thats fact. Lastly your the only one who brought up Richt lmao. Not once did I mention him until u brought him up. Is it because you have his **** so far down your throat he’s ****ing out your *** mr.brokebackmountain🤷🏽‍♂️

What do you not understand about the fact that Kosi only completed 51% of his passes throwing to a bunch of 4 stars and JT. The other guy had a better completion percentage while throwing to 2 and 3 stars. When he was JT on his team his stats will boost up. Facts. Thomas already has more yards between fresh and soph year than Coley and streeter did. Facts. Streeter never played his senior year. Facts. No everyone in the league is not as talented as JT. AJ bush is WAY better than Rosier are you kidding me? Last year Rosier went 42% passing against UNC. AJ Bush threw for 72% in the limited amount of drives he had against UNC.

I mention it because the only reason you are saying JT is bad is because him leaving makes mark look bad. If he was still on the team and mark liked him. You would be telling me how good mark is at finding WRs and how JT is going to be a a HOFer.

Advertisement
What do you not understand about the fact that Kosi only completed 51% of his passes throwing to a bunch of 4 stars and JT. The other guy had a better completion percentage while throwing to 2 and 3 stars. When he was JT on his team his stats will boost up. Facts. Thomas already has more yards between fresh and soph year than Coley and streeter did. Facts. Streeter never played his senior year. Facts. No everyone in the league is not as talented as JT. AJ bush is WAY better than Rosier are you kidding me? Last year Rosier went 42% passing against UNC. AJ Bush threw for 72% in the limited amount of drives he had against UNC.

I mention it because the only reason you are saying JT is bad is because him leaving makes mark look bad. If he was still on the team and mark liked him. You would be telling me how good mark is at finding WRs and how JT is going to be a a HOFer.
Lmao ok ok you like to use “alternative facts” man you belong on a debate show with skip bay less..and by the way tommy streeter was year for 4 years. Yes he took a RS in 08. And lmao not once did ever say 4 was gonna be a HOF at 5”9 GTFOH bro. We will revisit this at this time next year when JT is run blocking his *** off up at illinios

Assuming he plays and produces, yes. But I wouldn't say zero chance being that he's such a head case. I'd say there is way more than ZERO chance he fvcks up again off the field, just based on history.

Yah I mean even ray lewis didn't have 0 chance of going undrafted. JT could get injured or do some crazy schit, but the chances of him getting drafted are VERY VERY high.

Lmao ok ok you like to use “alternative facts” man you belong on a debate show with skip bay less..and by the way tommy streeter was year for 4 years. Yes he took a RS in 08. And lmao not once did ever say 4 was gonna be a HOF at 5”9 GTFOH bro. We will revisit this at this time next year when JT is run blocking his *** off up at illinios

Who tf calls a redshirt junior year the senior year? You are the one with alternative facts. Everything I posting is straight facts that you can just look upon ESPN. JT is making a great business decision by getting the fvck out of Miami. Away from this scrub coach.

Advertisement
Back