Jeff Thomas officially to Illinois via his Instagram

Advertisement
You yourself said those home grown gangs get no money. They are just bums who don't work. Otherwise they would be putting in work and drilling the rivals and the murder rate would go up. Its because you are trying to tell me about urban grammar when you are from some "lower" middle class neighborhood.
Lmaooo I don’t care about your hood!!! Like I said I’m sorry that you have had a traumatic exprience in your youth that u keep bringing up your hood..along with u getting your back continually browned out mr. Brokebackmountain..**pause

Lmaooo I don’t care about your hood!!! Like I said I’m sorry that you have had a traumatic exprience in your youth that u keep bringing up your hood..along with u getting your back continually browned out mr. Brokebackmountain..**pause

No need to care about my hood, but don't claim you are from the hood when you are from some lower middle class neighborhood. You are the one that should be called mr brokeback with your need to defend another man and slurp him every chance to you get. But I will just use Mr Malibus most wanted instead.

Advertisement
No need to care about my hood, but don't claim you are from the hood when you are from some lower middle class neighborhood. You are the one that should be called mr brokeback with your need to defend another man and slurp him every chance to you get. But I will just use Mr Malibus most wanted instead.
woahhh..**major pause there mr brokeback mountain for the bolded section

Really? A thread dedicated to proudly proving how dysfunctional your “hood” is.

No a thread dedicated to calling out someone for claiming they came from a rough upbringing in the "hood" when they are really from a middle class neighborhood that happens to be pretty diverse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back