Jeff Thomas officially to Illinois via his Instagram

He’ll be fine wherever he goes

He shined despite Richt he’ll be good at Illinois
You're using the term shine very loose. We've had many talented players throughout these last miserable 15 years they aint struggle this much to show out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear that's actually why he wanted to fight Dugans. Stress over his 2nd cousin twice removed and their "health issues".

Gotta actually wonder about this kid being "close to home" too. Especially when so many clown parents down here act like getting their kids out of Kendall or Pembroke Pines or Miami Lakes is saving their life (bag).

I won't even pretend to know the kid personally but this is truth. Being away and actually focusing on his career was in his best interest IMO. Trouble was he couldn't focus so it seems. Going home may be detrimental.

Advertisement
Great fit. Lovie Smith is like the manager from the grocery store in Ted. Ted gets caught ******* a girl on top of the produce and admits to it. Manager says “that took guts, I like guts”

Advertisement
I won't even pretend to know the kid personally but this is truth. Being away and actually focusing on his career was in his best interest IMO. Trouble was he couldn't focus so it seems. Going home may be detrimental.

Likewise and agree. It just seems like sooooo much of his story was based on getting out of East St Louis. Now he's like a 2 hr car ride away. Here's to the kid maturing but sadly and more often than not these stories usually don't end up like Gerald Willis'.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back