Jeff Thomas officially to Illinois via his Instagram

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-03-22-51-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-11-03-22-51-21.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 9
Likewise and agree. It just seems like sooooo much of his story was based on getting out of East St Louis. Now he's like a 2 hr car ride away. Here's to the kid maturing but sadly and more often than not these stories usually don't end up like Gerald Willis'.

Really hope he makes it. He's one of the more physically gifted players I've seen in quite a while. It would be a shame to waste his God given talents.

Have you ever been to Liberty city? Pork n beans? East st. Louis is bad as well but dont downplay how bad some areas are down here.

Ohhhh, the hoods of Miami ain't nuthin' to downplay but one major difference in older cities up north and in parts of the midwest is their hoods go on for miles and miles whereas down here a hood can be a bike ride from a nice or even "rich" neighborhood. There are hoods in places like Baltimore that look like legit warzones.

Advertisement
Really hope he makes it. He's one of the more physically gifted players I've seen in quite a while. It would be a shame to waste his God given talents.
Agree. Kid has every physical gift. Could be an absolute gem if he can get his head screwed on right. I'll always be irked by how he ditched us, but i hope he finds a new path that leads to success at Illinois.

Hopefully he will find answers for his issues and get back on da field to use his Gawd given talents again!

He could cite family issues and needing to be closer to home. Worked for Grimes, could probably work for JT.

Grimes situation seemed to be some shady business. He cited his mom had cancer or something but dad didnt think so...and then u had the whole wr coach and him getting into it thing. His situation was fishy as ****

Advertisement
Grimes situation seemed to be some shady business. He cited his mom had cancer or something but dad didnt think so...and then u had the whole wr coach and him getting into it thing. His situation was fishy as ****

Yeah, I know. They did a follow up interview (McMurphy I believe) on the Grimes' situation and the dad detailed a lot of info, UF was hush about the situation, and the mom said that the dad wasn't involved for a while. Even though it showed that Grimes had recently talked to his pops. In this case, I was just citing an excuse that could be given for a hardship waiver as I think Grimes did the same thing.

Advertisement
Dude can ball. Does it really matter? Not like we are winning the natty next year and he was gone after that. He would have been like duke his final year. Lone bright spot in a mediocre season.

I let him have it on twitter...And he had that little dramatic a$$ video up like he's had some type of legendary career at UM.

Advertisement
Back