Jeff Thomas Info (from ITU)

Wow y'all are soft shouldered. The reporter CB'd him to Miami, for reasons that probably go beyond what he posted. I live in Knoxville. I love it. It's a much bigger culture change than Miami to St Louis.

I'm looking for papii because "we in da game."

Mofos around here are soft shouldered as it gets. If the article is positive and writer CB him to um then it's " negative". If it's the other way around, say a Vol writer it's still negative.

I'd hate to be in a bunker with these twats.

Last edited:
Advertisement
giphy.gif

If she has to pay for that new home on her own or doesn't get a good job that won't be good news for us. When the family says they're moving to the area, to me, that always screams please get me a house and good paying job.

Yup. That makes Tennessee the leader imo.

Yall a trip. Who said his people need money?

They live in east st. louis. Its an indicator they dont have money.

Not really. And nobody said they were looking to get a house on the beach.

Don't be obtuse. People don't live in cities like liberty city , opa locka , perrine, and east st louis for the culture. There's a statistical probability that they're poor. I didn't make a definitive statement.

Wow y'all are soft shouldered. The reporter CB'd him to Miami, for reasons that probably go beyond what he posted. I live in Knoxville. I love it. It's a much bigger culture change than Miami to St Louis.

I'm looking for papii because "we in da game."

Mofos around here are soft shouldered as it gets. If the article is positive and writer CB him to um than its negative. But if it's the otter way around say a Vol writer it's still negative.

I'd hate to be in a bunker with these ****s.

Ayeeee.

Advertisement
Are South Florida sidewalks paved with marble? The same South Florida kids who need help getting to games because thier parents have to work on Saturdays now live in places that the Thomas family couldn't possibly afford? You wanna bring up the possibility of a parent looking for a handout? I get it. It is recruiting. Acting like that family couldn't possibly afford to move is crazy.

Last edited:
That wiltforg dude is usually on point when he says a recruit is going somewhere. He talked to people close to the situation and they said miami and yall are crying because his family wants to come too. Evidently the family has talked about this ****. He said the family is moving WHEREVER he chooses. Not anywhere except miami.

Yeah this kinda does scare me but what does give me confidence is that the family seems so open about moving with him that there's a good chance the job the parents already has is a frequent one in most states. Maybe I am trying to be optimistic but Ihhaven'teever seen a familybbasicallysay a mmonthbefore signing day that they're moving with him and then there's shady **** that happens later

Advertisement
Parents stay home = OMG no way he commits if parents aren't coming too

Parents are coming on the visit and moving wherever he goes = OMG no way he commits if parents come too

For the hard hat wearing grizzled tough guys with callouses 2 inches thick on their fingers, the reason that dudes who have followed UM recruiting for a hundred years get their hackles up over the "family wants to move wherever he goes" line is because that is usually a caveat that doesn't play out in UM's favor.

Now go back to crushing boulders with your bare hands.

Kaaya mom did it. Parents do it more than u know.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Kaayas mom had the means to do it . Do the Thomas's have the means?
Why do you instantly think they don't. Obviously they do if they already plan to. Plus people can get jobs in South Florida as anywhere else. Not rocket science

Just because you have a job doesn't mean you can afford South Florida, It's not rocket science.
Really. So all the people working at McDonalds all over south Florida can't afford it? Gtfoh. Your acting like they are buying a condo on biscayne

If you are working at Mcdonalds you aren't paying for ****.Section 8 housing food stamps come on bro. I doubt they want to live in pork and beans.

Yup. That makes Tennessee the leader imo.

Yall a trip. Who said his people need money?

They live in east st. louis. Its an indicator they dont have money.

Not really. And nobody said they were looking to get a house on the beach.

Don't be obtuse. People don't live in cities like liberty city , opa locka , perrine, and east st louis for the culture. There's a statistical probability that they're poor. I didn't make a definitive statement.

Lol at this racist piece of ****. I know plenty of people who have the means that stay in liberty city and opa lockA. These people choose to live in these areas Because hey feel more comfortable there. Living in Pembroke pines ain't for everybody

Advertisement
Sounds like the family is looking for a handout. If that's the case count us out sadly.

You don't think that Miami gives handouts anymore?

From that question, it's obvious you don't know much about the school, it's alumni base, or it's boosters. Other than a steak dinner here or a boat ride there, Miami's never played that big league payout game.

If you don't know that, you don't understand Miami

They may not play to the SEC level now that Shapiro is gone, but let's not sit here and act like the boosters don't provide any handouts.

All the smart posters on here will tell you what an idiot you are. You don't know what you're talking about.

Timeline: The Nevin Shapiro scandal | MiamiHerald.com

Read that where someone did all the research for you, quit acting like Miami is innocent of all the games that go on in recruiting.
If you're actually that naive then you are a bigger idiot than you think I am.

So now you double down on your total stupidity and ignorance. A link to a Schapiro article? Gee thanks. Like most of us on here don't know every single fūcking detail of this. Again, Miami has never played those recruiting games that we are talking about here. Jobs, bags of cash, all the other stuff the Bama and the SEC schools do.

Compare and contrast what Miami was actually sanctioned with, with the level of recruiting violations that Miami was actually sanctioned with, with the level of recruiting violations that we're talking about. Not even close.

You are really stupid. You do not get it. You have outed yourself as one of the stupidest morons that post here. Congratulations.

You honestly sound like an SEC troll trying to convince everyone here that we do what the SEC does. We don't. We never have. Our booster and alumni base does not have those resources, and does not engage in that type of activity. You must live in Bumfūck USA to be so ignorant. You don't understand how it works down here.

Lets get this kid.. Has SWAG that matches the Canes style.. And when you think of St. Louis SWAG, you gotta think of Nelly's first album....

[video=youtube;VyGN5MxvvG4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyGN5MxvvG4[/video]

Advertisement
Easy solution. The families of certain local recruits that clowned us should be made to vacate their current residences due to unbearable neighborhood blowback and general shunning throughout South Florida. We then move a family that wants to embrace South Florida into those empty houses.

From that question, it's obvious you don't know much about the school, it's alumni base, or it's boosters. Other than a steak dinner here or a boat ride there, Miami's never played that big league payout game.

If you don't know that, you don't understand Miami

They may not play to the SEC level now that Shapiro is gone, but let's not sit here and act like the boosters don't provide any handouts.

All the smart posters on here will tell you what an idiot you are. You don't know what you're talking about.

Timeline: The Nevin Shapiro scandal | MiamiHerald.com

Read that where someone did all the research for you, quit acting like Miami is innocent of all the games that go on in recruiting.
If you're actually that naive then you are a bigger idiot than you think I am.

So now you double down on your total stupidity and ignorance. A link to a Schapiro article? Gee thanks. Like most of us on here don't know every single fūcking detail of this. Again, Miami has never played those recruiting games that we are talking about here. Jobs, bags of cash, all the other stuff the Bama and the SEC schools do.

Compare and contrast what Miami was actually sanctioned with, with the level of recruiting violations that Miami was actually sanctioned with, with the level of recruiting violations that we're talking about. Not even close.

You are really stupid. You do not get it. You have outed yourself as one of the stupidest morons that post here. Congratulations.

You honestly sound like an SEC troll trying to convince everyone here that we do what the SEC does. We don't. We never have. Our booster and alumni base does not have those resources, and does not engage in that type of activity. You must live in Bumfūck USA to be so ignorant. You don't understand how it works down here.

I can obviously see you didn't click the link, it doesn't really go over what Shapiro did it lists the sanctions Miami was hit with for that case, and at the bottom it gives a history of what Miami has been sanctioned for in the past, but thanks for playing douche bag.

If you don't think Miami gives handouts you are one of the stupidest ******* morons on here. You probably believe your daughter when she says she's at a friends house, when in reality she's out getting the ******* bricks beat off her.

Last edited:
I can obviously see you didn't click the link, it doesn't really go over what Shapiro did it lists the sanctions Miami was hit with for that case, and at the bottom it gives a history of what Miami has been sanctioned for in the past, but thanks for playing douche bag.

You have just tripled down on your ignorance and stupidity. Keep it up you're gonna set a record.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back