Jeff Thomas Info (from ITU)

Advertisement
12 straight crystal balls to Miami, he's gonna visit and commit without going to tennnesee. Let's not be overly pessimistic

Interesting that his family will likely move to wherever he goes.

Has to be good for us

Not necessarily.
I don't like the sound of that if true.
Kaaya mom did it. Parents do it more than u know.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Kaaya's mom owns a beauty line products company and is a millionaire so the family situation is completely different.

Go Canes
This argument is stupid. FL has the most people migrating here. Not all of them are business people or rich. I just met some broad who put all her stuff in her car and moved from Rhode Island. By herself with nothing. 4 months ago. She just got a job and got her own apt in DeLand. And it's not in the hood.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
After talking to a source at East St. Louis (Ill.) High I flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Illinois to Miami regarding Top247 receiver Jeff Thomas.

No coach is recruiting Thomas harder than Mark Richt, who will host speedy receiver on Jan. 20.

My source reiterated that Thomas wants to play on the national stage for a potential National Championship, and that's why Alabama led much of the process. Thomas has improved off the field which has brought schools like the Hurricanes back into play here.

247Sports was also told Thomas's family will likely move to the area he signs.

Louisville, Tennessee and Oregon are also in play for the Under Armour All-American.

247Sports ranks Thomas as the nation's No. 7 receiver and No. 47 player overall.

Don't believe everything you read especially about the "family" likely moving to the area he signs

Its not a completely true statement

Best bet is to wait to see how the visit goes

well he did say oh yeah tennessee to when this guy asked him at the mvp out of no where. what was that guy name who ruin his career renig on us listen to his coach waiting for the highest bidder? was it brice brown? who's sitting on the couch eating pancakes playing with his playstation, what a waist cheaters never win because the fall is harder than the fortune.

Advertisement
After talking to a source at East St. Louis (Ill.) High I flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Illinois to Miami regarding Top247 receiver Jeff Thomas.

No coach is recruiting Thomas harder than Mark Richt, who will host speedy receiver on Jan. 20.

My source reiterated that Thomas wants to play on the national stage for a potential National Championship, and that's why Alabama led much of the process. Thomas has improved off the field which has brought schools like the Hurricanes back into play here.

247Sports was also told Thomas's family will likely move to the area he signs.

Louisville, Tennessee and Oregon are also in play for the Under Armour All-American.

247Sports ranks Thomas as the nation's No. 7 receiver and No. 47 player overall.

Don't believe everything you read especially about the "family" likely moving to the area he signs

Its not a completely true statement

Best bet is to wait to see how the visit goes

so you gotta be related to thomas or a close family friend. He tell you when any of the coaches are coming to visit?

Advertisement
Back