Jeff Thomas Info (from ITU)

I can obviously see you didn't click the link, it doesn't really go over what Shapiro did it lists the sanctions Miami was hit with for that case, and at the bottom it gives a history of what Miami has been sanctioned for in the past, but thanks for playing douche bag.

You have just tripled down on your ignorance and stupidity. Keep it up you're gonna set a record.

Your failure to see the difference between giving handouts and giving handouts on an SEC level shows your ignorance.

Advertisement
Easy solution. The families of certain local recruits that clowned us should be made to vacate their current residences due to unbearable neighborhood blowback and general shunning throughout South Florida. We then move a family that wants to embrace South Florida into those empty houses.

I hear there are openings at the Harley and Jeudy Residences...

Y'all some idiots shell shocked by Tyler Byrd picking Tennessee last year... this situation is entirely different considering the fact that there is not a Tennessee commit (Carlin file aime )who Jeff Thomas stays with...

Y'all some idiots shell shocked by Tyler Byrd picking Tennessee last year... this situation is entirely different considering the fact that there is not a Tennessee commit (Carlin file aime )who Jeff Thomas stays with...

Latrell Williams, Go Ducks!

Advertisement

Those 2 es names don't ever belong on this board again and neither does the midget that flipped there last year

You guys really think his family is that stupid to put that out there if they were looking for a handout? Maybe they genuinely are just going to move to wherever he chooses.

You guys really think his family is that stupid to put that out there if they were looking for a handout? Maybe they genuinely are just going to move to wherever he chooses.
They may have pure intentions but that doesn't mean they are not susceptible to temptation or basic economics. If Tennessee is offering a free house and a job, I would not blame them for factoring it into the decision.

Advertisement
Yall a trip. Who said his people need money?

They live in east st. louis. Its an indicator they dont have money.

Not really. And nobody said they were looking to get a house on the beach.

Don't be obtuse. People don't live in cities like liberty city , opa locka , perrine, and east st louis for the culture. There's a statistical probability that they're poor. I didn't make a definitive statement.

Lol at this racist piece of ****. I know plenty of people who have the means that stay in liberty city and opa lockA. These people choose to live in these areas Because hey feel more comfortable there. Living in Pembroke pines ain't for everybody

How is that racist? It's pure statistical facts. You may know a few people who like living around poverty but clearly there aren't enough to bring up the average household income.

Liberty City Average Household Income $33,859
Opa Locka Average Household Income $39,168
East St. Louis Average Household Income $28,277

America Average household income $73,298

They live in east st. louis. Its an indicator they dont have money.

Don't be obtuse. People don't live in cities like liberty city , opa locka , perrine, and east st louis for the culture. There's a statistical probability that they're poor. I didn't make a definitive statement.

Lol at this racist piece of ****. I know plenty of people who have the means that stay in liberty city and opa lockA. These people choose to live in these areas Because hey feel more comfortable there. Living in Pembroke pines ain't for everybody

How is that racist? It's pure statistical facts. You may know a few people who like living around poverty but clearly there aren't enough to bring up the average household income.

Do you even know what constitutes as poor or below the poverty line, hmmm?

Do you know what the difference is between HOUSEHOLD income and PERSONAL income. When you walk down 8th street at night do you get the vibe that the majority of people in that area are thriving?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Do you know what the difference is between HOUSEHOLD income and PERSONAL income. When you walk down 8th street at night do you get the vibe that the majority of people in that area are thriving?

Calle Ocho was poppin when I was there last.

Advertisement
A true G follows recruiting & doesnt when they don't choose Miami. Anybody that complains on a free recruiting board has never been to a Miami Hurricanes game. And isn't hitting his girls ***** right, that's why he's so angry on a message board.

#HowsMyDickTaste

whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

I'm so thankful everyone knows this kids parents financial situation. Maybe oh maybe they can afford to move wherever the **** they want.

I'm so thankful everyone knows this kids parents financial situation. Maybe oh maybe they can afford to move wherever the **** they want.

You don't go to east st louis high school if you have any types of financial means. The area of East st louis is in serious decay (aka the hood). I am talking south bronx new york in the 80's and early 90's type stuff.

Go Canes

You don't go to east st louis high school if you have any types of financial means. The area of East st louis is in serious decay (aka the hood). I am talking south bronx new york in the 80's and early 90's type stuff.

Go Canes

That town is but that school is a powerhouse for d1 recruits terry Becker recently came from there

Advertisement
Back